Unsigned 1998's

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
These 1998's still remain unsigned. Which ones do you think get signed before the deadline?

2nd Round:
Adam Mascherin (KIT)-Florida

3rd Round:
Will Bitten (HAM)-Montreal
Connor Hall (KIT)-Pittsburgh

4th Round:
Jonathan Ang (PBO)-Florida SIGNED
Keaton Middleton (SAG)-Toronto
Evan Cormier (SAG)-New Jersey
Riley Stillman (OSH)-Florida

5th Round:
Jeremy Helvig (KGN)-Carolina
Jordan Sambrook (ERE)-Detroit
Cole Candella (SBY)-Vancouver
Chris Paquette (PBO)-Tampa Bay

6th Round:
Michael Pezzetta (SBY)-Montreal
Noah Carroll (SSM)-Carolina
Anthony Salinitri (SAR)-Philadelphia

7th Round:
Austin Osmanski (PBO)-Buffalo
Travis Barron (OTT)-Colorado
Brett McKenzie (NB)-Vancouver
Dmitri Sokolov (SBY)-Minnesota
Jacob Friend (OS)-Los Angeles

I'll guess the guys who get signed are:
Mascherin, Bitten, Hall, Ang, Cormier, Sambrook, Pezzetta, Salinitri, McKenzie, Sokolov

Last edited:

Tim Wallach

Oct 9, 2007
Kitchener, Ontario
I'd say the locks to sign are Mascherin, Bitten, Hall and Ang. After that, it gets to be more of a coin toss. Many of them will sign though. From the OP's list, I'd be 50/50 on Pezzetta, but I think Friend will likely sign.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
The Leafs will likely sign Middleton

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Leafs have a pretty full farm system as it is and Eemeli Rasanen, JD Greenway and Igor Ozhiganov will all likely be signed before Middleton

Duke16

Apr 14, 2015
Ontario
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Leafs have a pretty full farm system as it is and Eemeli Rasanen, JD Greenway and Igor Ozhiganov will all likely be signed before Middleton
Middleton is the only one who expires immediately and could see AHL time next year.

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo

RHD with another year before needing to be signed, LHD, but an NCAA player with two years before needing to be signed, signs point to be less highly regarded in the organization, 25 year old RHD. Not a lot of conflict there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad