GDT: Unfortunately, it is another Washington Capitals Gameday (10 PM in Vancouver)

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Yeah I was a bit worried he was not the best defensive choice out there but he worked hard.

Great win - would not have predicted that at all.

Lindgren allowed a goal on the first shot and then nothing more. Got a lot of support from his teammates tonight as well. Good to see.

The goal he gave up was on a perfect scoring play and tough to make a save too.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1710649984678.gif

Tom Wilson has earned tonight's game puck with a goal and a mastodonian 75% xG share. That was certainly a $45.5 million effort tonight!

Honorable mentions go to Charlie Lindgren, Trevor van Riemsdyk, Alex Ovechkin, and TJ Oshie.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
If they make it, I want to play Carolina lol. That would be something to watch.

Indeed! Congratulations to a wonderful human.
Flyers aint holding onto that 3rd Metro spot! So either the Islanders or Caps are gonna grab it!

If they make it, I want to play Carolina lol. That would be something to watch.

Indeed! Congratulations to a wonderful human.
Not too get too ahead, but Kuzy/Orlov vs their former team in the playoffs, would be very interesting to watch.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Flyers aint holding onto that 3rd Metro spot! So either the Islanders or Caps are gonna grab it!

Not too get too ahead, but Kuzy/Orlov vs their former team in the playoffs, would be very interesting to watch.
please no jinx posts :)

Go back to every one thinks ovie needs to retire.

Oveckinswodkas for all :)

• Haha
Reactions: Devil Dancer

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008

Knowing the caps luck if that were to happen we’d see 2018 kuzy

Reactions: CapsJunkie

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
One thing is for sure we get a single playoff game for the rest of the season. I was looking at the other teams we are fighting for a playoff spot. The schedule is brutal lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad