Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
IMG_5427.jpeg

Reactions: Rob

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Was there any injury news released after Blake apparently tumbled into the boards at the end of his team's Midwest Regionals semifinal game? I didn't see the play happen as I had a full row of Wolverines fans standing up in front of me, but he sure was down on the ice for a long time before & after the final horn sounded. 😟

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
GRAND FORKS, N.D. – The University of North Dakota can once again boast the title of best fans in college hockey, as the program once again paced the country in multiple attendance categories.

For the 10th straight year, UND and Ralph Engelstad Arena led the nation in average attendance with a total of 11,612 per game while also sitting atop the total attendance number for the 13th straight year with 278,677 total fans.

UND was one of only six programs to average at over 100 percent capacity, finishing with 20 sellout crowds in 24 home contests. The 278,677 total attendance number is the fifth highest in NCAA history and the highest in Ralph Engelstad Arena history since the building opened in 2001-02.

It was also a dominant season on home ice for NoDak, finishing with a 19-4-1 mark and included zero regulation losses in the 2024 calendar year.

Not only was the 11,612 average attendance number the highest in college hockey, it also ranks 38th in the entire world for hockey – sitting behind 31 NHL franchises and six professional European clubs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad