Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
F8B8C003-BD6B-48A6-9B44-66429F9A2BE4.jpeg

Reactions: Interior Cascadian

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
The North Dakota incoming freshman captained the U.S. Under-18 Team. He led the team in defenseman scoring with 29 points. He won MVP at the BioSteel All-American Game. He has moved up NHL Draft boards and is a contender to go in the top 10 overall.
In the meantime, he accelerated his education, finishing three years of school in the past two calendar years, to graduate early so he can attend UND in the fall.
All of that added up to yet another honor: Sanderson won USA Hockey's Dave Tyler Junior Player of the Year Award, the organization announced Thursday.
He is the fifth UND player to win it.

UND commit Jake Sanderson wins USA Hockey's Junior Player of the Year Award | Jamestown Sun

Reactions: JMCx4

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
One year ago IIHF.com interviewed Brandon Bochenski in Nur-Sultan, the capital of Kazakhstan. He came out from a one-year break to play his eighth season in Kazakhstan with KHL club Barys and finished the season captaining the Kazakh national team at the 2019 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A on home ice. He helped the team win the tournament and earn promotion to the top-16 nations for the next Worlds.
IIHF - From Kazakh captain to Grand Forks mayor in a year

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
True. Was really looking forward to going there. Have only drove through Nashville so was excited about going there for 5 days. Oh well. Another time
That would be a very good excuse to spend time in Music City. My wife & I attended the 2-day Div I women's Country Classic tourney in a western suburb last Thanksgiving weekend, and I'd hoped we could attend the "second annual" version this fall so we could see more of Nashville. I don't see that event happening, either. :(

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
UND hockey 2020-21 schedule

NCHC Pod (in Omaha's Baxter Arena)
Wednesday, Dec. 2 -- vs. Miami
Friday, Dec. 4 -- vs. Denver
Sunday, Dec. 6 -- vs. Western Michigan
Tuesday, Dec. 8 -- vs. Denver
Thursday, Dec. 10 -- vs. Minnesota Duluth
Saturday, Dec. 12 -- vs. St. Cloud State
Sunday, Dec. 13 -- vs. Western Michigan
Wednesday, Dec. 16 -- vs. St. Cloud State
Saturday, Dec. 19 -- vs. Minnesota Duluth
Sunday, Dec. 20 -- vs. Miami
Normal travel
Dec. 31-Jan. 1 -- at Omaha
Jan. 8-9 -- vs. Omaha
Jan. 15-16 -- at Denver
Jan. 22-24 -- vs. Colorado College (three-game series)
Feb. 5-6 -- vs. Denver
Feb. 12-14 -- at Colorado College (three-game series)
Feb. 26 -- at Omaha
March 5 -- vs. Omaha
March 12-14 -- NCHC first round
March 19-20 -- NCHC Frozen Faceoff (St. Paul)

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Rest In Peace Reg Morelli. I coached with his son Matt, who also played for the Sioux, when his son Mason and my daughter played on a AAA summer team for 2 years. A wonderful family. Reg scored the overtime winner in 59’ for the Sioux’s first National championship
D75F10FF-54CC-4AAF-AED1-BB61F7D87A3B.jpeg

Reactions: Interior Cascadian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad