unbelievable lol

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
View attachment 496925

I was columbus. this game is such a damn joke it’s comical.

10 mins time on attack, 29 shots on goal.

zero goals.

Problem is, EA listened to the loudest who cheer games like this.

Cherry pickers that learn a controlled goal animation rather than playing hockey.

I deleted 22, such an awful boring game on the ps4

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH

Cherry pickers that learn a controlled goal animation rather than playing hockey.

this x36899.

so so so sick of playing against players who use the ‘wrap around’ swing wide glitch goal. or the player who will solely skate backwards when he enters the offensive zone. etc etc.

my highest ranking online was 150th in the world on PS. i’m now ranked 600th (poor connection since I moved and just overall frustration from the game itself.) 292-90 online record.. yeah, i’ve played the game a lot lol.

just not fun anymore. the ‘high’ I got from it being a new game (at the time) has entirely wore off.

Shad

Mar 5, 2011
Take higher quality shots.

Prevent high quality shots.

Allow low quality shots to hit your goaltender.

Last edited:

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden

I haven't played online in years. Franchise Mode is the only reason I buy this game.

Gaud

May 11, 2017
View attachment 496925

zero goals.

Ha ! here is one of mine. 5X time of possession, 4X the shots - Roy 92 and Fleury 93 in net

upload_2022-2-25_7-30-50.png

Gaud

May 11, 2017
Take higher quality shots.

Prevent high quality shots.

Allow low quality shots to hit your goaltender.

Good strategy, lol

but sometimes , that does nothing. Look in image in my post above. Not a single save the entire game. Out of the 4 goals, only one was from a shot between the goalie and the faceoff circles. 2 were basically "enter the zone and shoot before getting hit" and one was a pure garbage "backhand shot from the blueline" kind of goal - nobody in the way, no strength to the shot, yet it goes in as if there was no goalie at all

Gaud

May 11, 2017
4 goals on 4 shots??? so sickening.

yeah .. and im not talking breakaways here. Only one of the goals made sense, the others were routine shots and worse. keeping your opponent down to 4 shots is great, IMO. Even though i won i get mad lol

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
yeah .. and im not talking breakaways here. Only one of the goals made sense, the others were routine shots and worse. keeping your opponent down to 4 shots is great, IMO. Even though i won i get mad lol

I played a game last night where I outshot the guy 36-4, I kid you not. I won 4-2. was going to get a pic of it but figured ‘oh well’ lol.

the AI’s have minds of their own.

J bo Jeans

Aug 7, 2020
Ottawa
this x36899.

so so so sick of playing against players who use the ‘wrap around’ swing wide glitch goal. or the player who will solely skate backwards when he enters the offensive zone. etc etc.

my highest ranking online was 150th in the world on PS. i’m now ranked 600th (poor connection since I moved and just overall frustration from the game itself.) 292-90 online record.. yeah, i’ve played the game a lot lol.

just not fun anymore. the ‘high’ I got from it being a new game (at the time) has entirely wore off.
The wrap around goal is worse than cross creases so annoying. If you dont play the guy with the puck hes scoring, and half the time if you play him he'll cheese a pass across the crease so you're f***ed either way.

Reactions: I3LI3

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
The wrap around goal is worse than cross creases so annoying. If you dont play the guy with the puck hes scoring, and half the time if you play him he'll cheese a pass across the crease so you're f***ed either way.

bingo bingo bingo. you get it. yup.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
View attachment 496925

zero goals.
this can be attributed to bad luck.

my worst ea sports moment was, when one of my defenders broke his stick at the blue line. he threw the stick away and i tried to skate with him to the bench to pick up a new stick. on the way to the bench i tripped the opponent with an imaginary stick and got called for two minutes. :madfire:

Reactions: I3LI3

Gaud

May 11, 2017
this can be attributed to bad luck.

my worst ea sports moment was, when one of my defenders broke his stick at the blue line. he threw the stick away and i tried to skate with him to the bench to pick up a new stick. on the way to the bench i tripped the opponent with an imaginary stick and got called for two minutes. :madfire:

I keep seeing animations where the goalie makes the save, but the ensuing animation makes him take the puck wayyy in the net, but before the goalie whistles. No goal though.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
I keep seeing animations where the goalie makes the save, but the ensuing animation makes him take the puck wayyy in the net, but before the goalie whistles. No goal though.
yep

but this gets beaten by defenders picking up the puck off the goal line. the stick moves straight through the goal (net and post), but the puck jumps around the post in an arc to not cross the goal-line.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
F7252293-BDDD-4609-9E3C-3A2ADE225B4D.jpeg

welp. didn’t think NHL would out do itself more than it did in my original post in this thread but… yeah.

I don’t get it. this game is so damn frustrating.
this is just awful.

I was dallas, btw.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
^ Both teams have incredibly low passing percentage. When more than every third pass is a fail, you're bound to give up some quality scoring chances against, no matter if you outshoot your opponent or not.

Don't force plays that aren't there. Try to get your passing percentage up to at least 80 percent.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
^ Both teams have incredibly low passing percentage. When more than every third pass is a fail, you're bound to give up some quality scoring chances against, no matter if you outshoot your opponent or not.

Don't force plays that aren't there. Try to get your passing percentage up to at least 80 percent.

passing percentage is usually around 75. the lag was heavy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad