Post-Game Talk: Um, Champs vs Left Sharks, try to stay up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I feel kind of bad because I watched the last game with my roommate, a Sharks fan.

I don't really remember at what point it was in the game, but around the time the Capitals took the two (or three?) goal lead I told him not to worry, that San Jose has cheat codes for Washington games and that it would probably end, like, 7-6. Didn't say for who, just in case, but I knew. Sorry guys.

have no gut feelings about this one, so 4-3 Caps.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
I've never created a Game Day Thread before, so lets hockey....

Also, Washington is 5-21 in the last 26 meetings between these two teams and 3-9 in the last 12 meetings between these two teams in San Jose. So try not to give up 7 again, eh boys?
I've been here for 9.5 years and haven't. Let's hope it gives the Caps good luck :DD

Based on recent trends in SJ they have a 25% chance of winning :eek:

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I'll probably watch some, but Joe B and Locker will be blacked out here so I'll be forced to watch the horrid Sharks announcer team. Hard to take.

Ohhh, that will happen to me for the Kings and Ducks games, hopefully not for this one though.

I think you can get the radio feed with Walton, but then its out of sync by a lot.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Will start watching.... but will see how it ends up going and how much of it I stay up for,

Back to backs or any games where it looks like Caps have a excuse for playing bad hockey - seems like they do suck. Tonight after just one day off and the first game of a long traveled west coast trip - where it’s game 3 in 4 days, against a team they suck against, I don’t expect a lot of good.

That said, caps win 4-3.

Reactions: kicksavedave

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Just read the whole thing. And now I'm wondering what this "Turkey Girl" is. :facepalm:

OjICEw3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad