Pre-Game Talk: Uhhh, What do we do now? Leafs vs Devils in what will feel like a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asif16*

Mark fraser says he is ready. I wonder if he'll be put into the lineup and if he does who comes out

Mindrust

Feb 28, 2013
We need to quit putting lame opinions on PGT and GDT topics. Let's keep it neutral. Mutter all you want in your post.

leafstilldeath*

My God when is Friday coming. It feels like a month already with no game. Really hating this schedule

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
speaking of which - do we have ANY idea what the line up can potentially be? (working on the back to back GDTs right now)

Mindrust

Feb 28, 2013
speaking of which - do we have ANY idea what the line up can potentially be? (working on the back to back GDTs right now)

JVR-Crosby-Kessel
Lupul-Kadri-Ovechkin
Raymond-Stamkos-Clarkson
St.Louis-Smithson-Orr

Phaneuf-Chara
Rielly-Weber
Fraser-Subban

Potentially.

leafstilldeath*

Holy Crap just saw we play Bruins sat (away) after Devils on Friday. Hope the buds rest up enough to put on a show. If we play the same style we have been playing we are gonna get killed against the Bruins

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
It looks like Carlyle has set a line of Raymond-Kadri-Clarkson as the number 2 unit. It'll be interesting to see how these 3 develop as a line. A young dynamo center with two mature wingers. Should be dangerous.

I'd like to see Kulemin and Raymond rotated in their roles to see if Kulemin meshes better on Kadri's wing. That'll be a physical line. Raymond can use his speed on the checking line then. Kadri and Raymond both seem like puck handlers and maybe it'll be better to have them on separate lines.

Asif16*

This 'practice week' should really help
They've been working hard

Gotta win Friday because Saturday looks ..... well you know ;)

All of Canada is gonna be watching Saturdays game vs the bruins it seems. CBC did a hell of a job to make it the game of the week. Smart move.

Sens play against the lowly panthers at 2 in the afternoon. Not on CBC. They're game gonna be over with.

Oilers play in philly at 1:00pm. Not on CBC. They're game will be over with.

The habs dont even play this saturday.

All eyes will be on leafs/bruins. Haters will be out in full force if we lay an egg like we did against vancouver. Hopefully we up for the challenge

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Holy Crap just saw we play Bruins sat (away) after Devils on Friday. Hope the buds rest up enough to put on a show. If we play the same style we have been playing we are gonna get killed against the Bruins

Thats funny because I was reading the PGT for the bruins and they thought that we were going to blow them up on saturday if they continue to play like that. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad