Featherweight bout: Chas Skelly vs. Mark Striegl
Women's Strawweight bout: Diana Belbiţă vs. Gloria de Paula
Bantamweight bout: Chad Anheliger vs. Jesse Strader​

Reactions: CDJ

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Shame it's not headlined by Fiziev vs RDA anymore but still an enjoyable main card. Hoping Walker gets another impressive win, been awhile.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I bet the board

Hill
Daukaus
Porter
Miller
Alhassan
JSP
Bautista
Benitez
JRC
Striegl
Anheliger

Anheliger started off 2-5 on the regionals. He’s run off 9 straight. Don’t see that often.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Main event is fun & Buckley/Alhassan will be good while it lasts. Not much else of interest here at all.

Bellator has an okay main event but the rest of the card is bad. BKFC has Perry & the return of Chad Mendes.

So probably like 5 or 6 interesting fights out of the 30+between the three cards.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Main event is fun & Buckley/Alhassan will be good while it lasts. Not much else of interest here at all.

Bellator has an okay main event but the rest of the card is bad. BKFC has Perry & the return of Chad Mendes.

So probably like 5 or 6 interesting fights out of the 30+between the three cards.
Agreed with the UFC card. Pretty good bookends for a Fight Night. Almost like they did that on purpose so you tune in and then stay tuned in to catch the main event.

I'd bet the BKFC card gets the most attention the week following, though. BKFC still has that freak show element, but Mike Perry is the biggest star fighting this week and that fight will be a bloodbath or Perry will look great. I don't really know much about his opponent other than he's the "Let me bang, bro" guy.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Agreed with the UFC card. Pretty good bookends for a Fight Night. Almost like they did that on purpose so you tune in and then stay tuned in to catch the main event.

I'd bet the BKFC card gets the most attention the week following, though. BKFC still has that freak show element, but Mike Perry is the biggest star fighting this week and that fight will be a bloodbath or Perry will look great. I don't really know much about his opponent other than he's the "Let me bang, bro" guy.

Lane sucks and Perry should be much bigger than him. I doubt the night ends well for Julian Lane.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I might not be home but that's ok. Probably nothing relevant except for the two main events. Hopefully it's one of those cards that everyone rags on but ends up being fun.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Lane sucks and Perry should be much bigger than him. I doubt the night ends well for Julian Lane.
I figured he sucked. He is in BKFC after all :laugh:

But is he durable enough to turn it into a bloodbath? Or is he just going to get steamrolled?

I guess I don't really care, though. I'm not going to watch. I don't like the bareknuckle stuff.

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Big finish from Anheliger

Chas Skelly retirement fight. Chas Skelly with a KO.

Last edited:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Onama is a guy to watch. Looked good last fight on short notice and then with a finish here vs a tough guy. Good fundamentals and throws hard.

Also thanks Egger for finishing so I didn't have to watch Jessica Rose Clark fight

Reactions: CDJ

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I got Walker, pickett, miller and alhassan

Nvm alhassan sucks

Last edited:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
That was basically a HW fight with two MWs.

Alhassan is going to fall victim here to the scoring format. Probably going to lose 29-28 even though he clearly had the biggest/best round.

Reactions: Chaels Arms

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
What a weird fight. Don't even know what to think there. Looked like Alhassan let Buckley empty his gas tank then Alhassan came back to life with three minutes left.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I like what the UFC has done with Miller. He was fighting tough guys for awhile and coming up short. Giving him some more appropriate matchups now and he's shown he can still stick around the division.

Reactions: 16Skippy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad