Time: 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT
Viewing: FS1, TSN 5

MAIN CARD (FS1, TSN 5)

Welterweight bout: Rory MacDonald vs. Stephen Thompson
Welterweight bout: Donald Cerrone vs. Patrick Cote
Light Heavyweight bout: Steve Bossé vs. Sean O'Connell
Lightweight bout: Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Thibault Gouti
Women's Flyweight bout: Valérie Létourneau vs. Joanne Calderwood

PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, Fight Network/UFC Fight Pass)

Lightweight bout: Jason Saggo vs. Leandro Silva
Light Heavyweight bout: Misha Cirkunov vs. Ion Cutelaba
Middleweight bout: Tamdan McCrory vs. Krzysztof Jotko
Bantamweight bout: Chris Beal vs. Joe Soto

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass)

Middleweight bout: Elias Theodorou vs. Sam Alvey
Women's Strawweight bout: Randa Markos vs. Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger
Welterweight bout: Colby Covington vs. Jonathan Meunier
Flyweight bout: Ali Bagautinov vs. Geane Herrera

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Rory/Wonderboy is one of the best fights they could have put together at 170. Not sure how it'll go but I like Rory's chances better if he can get it to the ground. He's a savage though so he'll probably stand with him.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Just a heads up the Asian festival will be held at Lansdown this weekend as well be prepared for very very long waits for buses/parking and restaurants/bars.

Oct 15, 2008
We've got an interesting middleweight bout buried on the prelims and some women's fight nobody gives a **** about on the main card. Oh, and the whole card is on obscure channels myself and many others don't get. Good jorb ufc.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Looks like a Bellator card, has me asking "remember when that guy was supposed to be good" for the entire card. A bunch of dudes that never took the next step.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Looks like a Bellator card, has me asking "remember when that guy was supposed to be good" for the entire card. A bunch of dudes that never took the next step.

Don't think that's really fair.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
We've got an interesting middleweight bout buried on the prelims and some women's fight nobody gives a **** about on the main card. Oh, and the whole card is on obscure channels myself and many others don't get. Good jorb ufc.

Yet it sold out in a hour.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
As a big Rory fan I'm worried, heart says Rory, brain says Wonderboy TKO.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
A big pay per view in Montreal a few years ago had about 10,000 yet this card which people are bashing it left and right will have over 11,000.

No ones bashing the card. You're assuming we're attacking your city and got defensive quite easily.

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Love both Rory and Wonderboy, so I can't cheer against either guy, but I hope it's a great fight.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Steve Bosse use to play hockey in that quebec goon league at one time.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
jw2 said:
No ones bashing the card.

jw2 said:
Looks like a Bellator card

:laugh:

I think it's a great fight night. Two of the top WWs, Cowboy, Cote, and not to mention the Bosse/Alvey fights will both provide lots of fireworks

Last edited:

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
I was unaware that Bellator was derogatory. I'm watching right now.

It's usually a guy you've heard of, bs a guy you haven't.

RonFournier

Dec 17, 2006
Nice to see every fighter from Québec on a single card! :yo: The only one missing is GSP :(

The Létourneau fight should be good, she's essentially a brawling punching bag with lots of heart and a great chin. Aubin-Mercier has potential but his striking isn't very good. The Boss always gives a good show, and there's no doubt this one ends with a big KO. Patrick Côté has a pretty good chin so that fight is probably gonna be Cerrone showcasing his striking skills, but a KO by Côté would be absolutely crazy.

And then there's that amazing main event, it's going to be a war and I just can't predict a winner for that one.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Don't understand people *****ing about the fight cards. They can't all be great. Lesser guys gotta fight too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad