GDT: UFC Fight Night: Hendricks vs. Thompson

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Man, I remember thinking Feijao was a future champ. Looks like he doesn't even care.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Rosholt is super boring. Hopefully Nelson wins. I always lol at "Kung-Fu" fighter for Nelson during the intros.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
2 rounds to 1 for Nelson. Rosholt did nothing after round 1.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Wonderboy just KO'd someone who arguably has the best chin in the sport right now. I thought Hendricks was the worst match-up among the top 3 WWs for Wonderboy and it wasn't even close. crazy!! Next champ for sure

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Big Rig wore some nasty body kicks. Those slow you down.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Wow. What a performance by Wonderboy! I figured Hendricks could be in trouble if he didn't get this to the ground but never saw that coming. I love watching his striking.

I can almost guarantee he won't get the next title shot but Lawler/Wonderboy could be a fun one. Maybe they give him Rory next?

Co-main event was bad, just as expected. The rest of the card wasn't much better. I'm glad I recorded it and was able to skip through it.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Holy Moly, I knew Wonderboy was good and after 5 wins, he needed a real test, but christ I would not have called that. This dude might be the most entertaining fighter in the UFC.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Wow. What a performance by Wonderboy! I figured Hendricks could be in trouble if he didn't get this to the ground but never saw that coming. I love watching his striking.

I can almost guarantee he won't get the next title shot but Lawler/Wonderboy could be a fun one. Maybe they give him Rory next?

Co-main event was bad, just as expected. The rest of the card wasn't much better. I'm glad I recorded it and was able to skip through it.

Damn that'd be a hell of a fight. Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about Rory lately from any news outlets? Wonder if his nose is fully healed...

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Great win for Thompson. I was hoping he'd win, but I didn't see it coming. I just am surprised Hendricks Hendricks let him stay in the range he likes, big mistake.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I really wasn't a believer in Wonderboy until last night. Give him credit. He's dominated nearly every opponent he's faced, and done it with relative ease, but they were mainly lower level guys. I honestly thought he'd have a hard time against Big Rig. Not even a challenge though. Man, was I wrong about that kid...:laugh:

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Given the sheer amount of time it's taken for Punk to even be scheduled for a fight, I think this will be a destruction by Gall, and Punk will fade off into the sunset.

I'm shocked the UFC gave Punk a prospect like Gall. I don't think Gall is a great prospect or anything, but he's a good BJJ practitioner, a brown belt. You'd think the UFC would bring someone more beatable with Cm Punk's hobby-ist BJJ background

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad