Heavyweight bout: Sergei Bilostenniy vs. Kasim Aras
Lightweight bout: Mark Ewen vs. Noah Gugnon
Women's Strawweight bout: Chiara Penco vs. Mackenzie Stiller​

Last edited:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Unfortunately going to miss this one, but I think it will be a fun action card aside from the Rodriguez/Waterson fight which will likely be quite boring.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I will also be missing this one, and the next one.

I think Fiziev is too well rounded for Gamrot. I expect him to win...not easily, but convincingly.

Ige doesn't have the best TDD which could be a problem against Mitchell. Ige's a tough out, though, and has never been finished in the UFC. I'd take Mitchell to grind out a decision.

I would have sworn that Waterson retired. Rodriguez is somehow only a year younger than Waterson, but it just feels like she's more relevant. I'd take Rodriguez by decision, but wouldn't totally surprise me for Waterson to our grapple her.

Rest of the card is OK for a Fight Night, but I don't really care.

And next week's card, a bunch of meaningless, but probably fun fights as far as I'm concerned.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I will also be missing this one, and the next one.

I think Fiziev is too well rounded for Gamrot. I expect him to win...not easily, but convincingly.

Ige doesn't have the best TDD which could be a problem against Mitchell. Ige's a tough out, though, and has never been finished in the UFC. I'd take Mitchell to grind out a decision.

I would have sworn that Waterson retired. Rodriguez is somehow only a year younger than Waterson, but it just feels like she's more relevant. I'd take Rodriguez by decision, but wouldn't totally surprise me for Waterson to our grapple her.

Rest of the card is OK for a Fight Night, but I don't really care.

And next week's card, a bunch of meaningless, but probably fun fights as far as I'm concerned.

They actually have next week off, next one is Oct 7th.

Reactions: pistolpete11

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Dana with his head up his ass again... passes on Allen who banged it out and looked good as an underdog yet signs a girl who won one round 10-8 to make the fight a draw... what the hell.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Watching BKFC... The main guys are good and you get some decent fights. Outside of them it's the usual guys who washed out of regional MMA scene trying to make a buck beating the piss out of each other lol.

Maybe it's the MMA fan in me but I'd love for them to expand title fights to 7 rounds. I know this style of fighting is so prone to cuts and damage but I just feel they need to differentiate the importance of the fights for the belts.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Watching BKFC... The main guys are good and you get some decent fights. Outside of them it's the usual guys who washed out of regional MMA scene trying to make a buck beating the piss out of each other lol.

Maybe it's the MMA fan in me but I'd love for them to expand title fights to 7 rounds. I know this style of fighting is so prone to cuts and damage but I just feel they need to differentiate the importance of the fights for the belts.
Agree that I'd like to see BKFC title fights/main events be longer, as you said no clue how feasible it is with the damage these guys take though. The prelims can be pretty hilarious, some of these dudes look like they were pulled straight out of the beer line at the venues lmao, has a solid rate of being an entertaining product though.

Close main event, was hoping Camozzi would be able to pull it off because I hate Lorenzo Hunt but didn't quite do enough

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
One of those rare occasions where I won't be watching the UFC event. So you just know there's going to be highlight reel after highlight reel. Oi, lol.

Seriously though, I really only hope "The Karate Hottie" gets a knockout. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Malkoun murdering my parlay with an illegal elbow, unreal how I find ways to lose these

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad