Featherweight bout: Jeong-yeong Lee vs. Blake Bilder
Women's Flyweight bout: Luana Carolina vs. Julija Stoliarenko
Lightweight bout: Landon Quinones vs. Marquel Mederos
Heavyweight bout: Thomas Petersen vs. Jamal Pogues​

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Decent APEX fight night, don't love it don't hate it. Main and co-main should be interesting fight. Interested to see how the debuts of Mederos and Petersen go. Glad to see Khizriev back and I think Maksum has potential at FLW

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
dolidze has more dog in him, I’ll always pick that in a 5 rounder. Especially since I’ve seen Imavov gas

Reactions: Taytro

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Flip side to loading up 299 & 300
obviously 300 is unrelated to this but I’ve been wondering for a little while now at what point ESPN might start to get unhappy with the declining PPV sales. There was no price increase this year and I’m wondering if that’s a sign of that.

Reactions: m9

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
dolidze has more dog in him, I’ll always pick that in a 5 rounder. Especially since I’ve seen Imavov gas
Imavov did go the full 5 (even though he lost handily) with Strickland, that experience makes me inclined to lean him though I think it will be a close fight. Dolidze has not been super impressive to me the last few times I’ve seen him, he was getting outclassed by Hermansson before he stupidly went for the takedown. Could see the main event going either way though

Reactions: CDJ

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
And I don’t know if anyone else feels this way but as far as these APEX main events go I much prefer fights like Hermansson/Pyfer in a few weeks, where they’re trying to give a prospect some exposure and shoot him into the rankings, to these low stakes fights between guys that have been in the back half of the rankings in their division for awhile.

Reactions: pistolpete11 and m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Natalia Silva is somebody to watch if you’re not already on that train. I think she will fight for a belt

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Main event is a fine fight.. it just shouldn't be main eventing anything. Moicano/Dober is good. Natalia Silva is fun to watch & McCann/Belbita is alright.

A few prospects littered on there as well.

Cards like this really surprise me because there's no real hockey or football this weekend and you would figure the UFC would put on something good to capture some attention.

Ahh well.

Reactions: pistolpete11

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Thought Pete might do that to Gorimbo not the other way around. Pete's way too small for WW but moving down would require he stop eating so that won't happen.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Not sure Pete is ready for the ufc, I think he could’ve used a little more seasoning on the regional circuit. Love his aggression though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad