GDT: UFC 300: Pereira vs. Hill/PFL 2/PFL 3

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think it’s been 15 min since the end of the fight and Collard’s just now getting interviewed

• Haha
Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Did I misunderstand something or are the champions wearing gold gloves and everyone else wears black? That's kind of tacky imo (reminds me of the leading goal scorers in some European leagues wearing gold helmets and jerseys with flames on them).

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Some interesting odds, I'm surprised Olives and Holm are such big underdogs. But now that I've said that watch them both get finished
Holm is a very live dog IMO. I realize she's getting up there in age but I don't see this matchup being a whole lot different than the one she had with Ronda, and we all know how that went. I don't think Holly KOs Kayla, but I could absolutely see her out pointing her. Ronda failed miserably at taking Holm down - Kayla's style is similar. Kayla's stronger than Rousey, with better standup, but she's also coming off of a loss and a very tough weight cut.

Reactions: 16Skippy

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Holm is a very live dog IMO. I realize she's getting up there in age but I don't see this matchup being a whole lot different than the one she had with Ronda, and we all know how that went. I don't think Holly KOs Kayla, but I could absolutely see her out pointing her. Ronda failed miserably at taking Holm down - Kayla's style is similar. Kayla's stronger than Rousey, with better standup, but she's also coming off of a loss and a very tough weight cut.
Slight correction but Kayla handily beat Aspen Ladd in her last fight so she is no longer coming off a loss

Kayla should have a big size advantage once she rehydrates

Reactions: BGDDYKWL and Taytro

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Just hoping the judging isn't atrocious. It definitely will be because it literally always is but still hoping.

its josh

May 13, 2020
Anyone have a back up viewing option? Mine seems to lag already. Not confident moving forward

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I can’t believe they’re showing the entrances with music on live tv. I don’t ever remember them doing this.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Decent first fight, Garbrandt looked good on the feet and looked lost on the ground. Put himself in bad positions a few times (giving up his back for the takedown, giving up his back in the ground) and Figgy took advantage. Still looks good at 135.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad