GDT: UFC 280: Oliveira vs. Makhachev/ONE on Prime Video 3: Lineker vs. Andrade

member 51464

I fear Do Bronx gets caught and the legend of "legally blind Oliveira " is born to go along with Sea Level Cane.

member 51464

Did Charles just try to fight someone in the crowd or was that a friend lol
That was weird. I thought it was a friend at first too but his facial expression after seemed not good. Hope he ignores it and wasn't rattled.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Anyone else reminded of the real slim shady music video right now? He’s got like 20 blonde dudes dressed alike sprinkled throughout the crowd.

Reactions: 16Skippy

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Shockingly I wasn't the same level athlete as Charles Oliveira. But I did get laser eye surgery later into my athletic life and it was absolutely amazing and a game-changer. Really wonder what it does for Oliveira here, particularly in regards to his striking defense on the feet, timing of counters, and distance.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Shockingly I wasn't the same level athlete as Charles Oliveira. But I did get laser eye surgery later into my athletic life and it was absolutely amazing and a game-changer. Really wonder what it does for Oliveira here, particularly in regards to his striking defense on the feet, timing of counters, and distance.
Didn’t help Jameis. 😂

Reactions: m9

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
Oliveria's ground game is good, but he's gonna get pounded here. This is why I wanted Dariush vs Islam. Benny has a different ground game.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

Answer: not much

Reactions: I am not exposed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad