Heavyweight bout: Anthony Hamilton vs. Damian Grabowski
Flyweight bout: Wilson Reis vs. Hector Sandoval

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass)

Welterweight bout: Michael Graves vs. Bojan Veličković
Flyweight bout: Ryan Benoit vs. Fredy Serrano
Lightweight bout: César Arzamendia vs. Damien Brown

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Certainly not a great PPV card but there's some individual fighters I enjoy watching. Lawler, Rose, Brown, Masvidal, etc can put on entertaining fights. The McCall/Scoggins fight should be good as well.

Nothing against Woodley but I really don't want him to win this fight. There's still so many entertaining fights out there for Lawler. Wonderboy, Condit rematch, and Diaz are all fights I'd love to see. They can still do those even if he loses but a five round fight for the belt would be better.

Sinner

Stevens #4 Legend
Jun 30, 2016
Rags Suck Land
I can't believe Jake Ellenberger is on the main card...

Rose Namajunas vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz should be good.

Very weak card for a PPV, hopefully there's some surprises

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Already weak before the co-main dropped off. I think it's going to be a great card from an action standpoint, though.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Looks decent. Would like to see it. But not ppv worthy for me personally.

Sinner

Stevens #4 Legend
Jun 30, 2016
Rags Suck Land
anyone else betting?

Welterweight Championship bout: Robbie Lawler (c) vs. Tyron Woodley
Women's Strawweight bout: Rose Namajunas vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Welterweight bout: Matt Brown vs. Jake Ellenberger
Bantamweight bout: Francisco Rivera vs. Érik Pérez
Flyweight bout: Ian McCall vs. Justin Scoggins

thinking of placing a bet on those picks

member 51464

I don't know much about Woodley. What is his path to victory against Lawler? Finally being someone who can break that iron chin?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The McCall/Scoggins fight is off. Scoggins couldn't make weight so he pulled out.

There goes one I wanted to see.

I don't know much about Woodley. What is his path to victory against Lawler? Finally being someone who can break that iron chin?

Woodley has the speed advantage and he also has power so he could do some damage if he catches him. I don't think that's likely to happen though. I'd say his best shot at winning is by using his superior wrestling but Lawler's takedown defense is really good.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Woodley should employ a GSP game plan. Stay to the outside, land some jabs, takedown and ride. Can't see him winning any other way.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Woodley has to win via KO. The man doesn't have the cardio to employ a point-fighting plan against Robbie Lawler. I think Lawler could be get KO'd since i do think he's getting towards the end of his revived run. Eventually, the cage time is going to catch up to him

Last edited:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
anyone else betting?

Welterweight Championship bout: Robbie Lawler (c) vs. Tyron Woodley
Women's Strawweight bout: Rose Namajunas vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Welterweight bout: Matt Brown vs. Jake Ellenberger
Bantamweight bout: Francisco Rivera vs. Érik Pérez
Flyweight bout: Ian McCall vs. Justin Scoggins

thinking of placing a bet on those picks

I have two underdog bets - Rivera (around +150) and Sandoval (+250)

Also Ed Herman is like +200.

It's a weird card, I could see a handful of upsets tonight. I kind of like KK in the co-main as another +200 or so fight.

There are a bunch of fights that are pick-ems but the odds are way off.

Last edited:

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Sighhhh, let's get this Woodley fight over with. I don't really get how two wins in a row over 2 opponents who were barely top 10 at the time warrants a title shot.

Now watch Robbie get flash KOd in the 1st :laugh:

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015

Woodley loses technical fights. I mean the guy lost on the feet to Jake Shields. He was beat up by Rory MacDonald in a fight where he looked like he didn't belong in the same octagon. Tyron doesn't have too many impressive wins and there's more intriguing match-ups like Wonderboy prior to Rory.

Robbie can fight technical but each fight has been a brawl. He's been hurt. Woodley needs to bring out a brawl of sorts and hit him clean. Woodley's striking is based on his power. I don't think he can take and keep Robbie down.

Card is a FN card really. I expect 200k buys.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Woodley has to win via KO. The man doesn't have the cardio to employ a point-fighting plan against Robbie Lawler. I think Lawler could be get KO'd since i do think he's getting towards the end of his revived run. Eventually, the cage time is going to catch up to him

I'm gonna be honest with you. I had Robbie losing to Hendricks both times and the fight against Carlos Condit. He was also losing to Rory MacDonald before that TKO in the 5th. His run has had some luck to it. The Matt Brown fight was close (I obviously had Robbie winning). His last dominant win was like Jake Ellenberger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad