GDT: U20 WJC GDT: Denmark vs. Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Great GDT! ;)

indeed. I hoped that someone would have beaten me to it.. but... hey :)

Okay, I think I can afford a prediction: 6-1 win for Sweden.

Scoring Swe: Berglund 2, Figren, K. Berglund, Lagerström, Möller.
Scoring Den: Eller (after Stefan Ridderwall lets in an unusual softie)

I hope Mårts has the balls to give Pääjärvi Svensson some minutes. Wouldn't be surprised to see them rest Hedman for tomorrow's game against Canada.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
The danes should be tired from the game yesterday. Hopefully this game won't take too much energy.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
since sweden has no defense, but a great offense and denmark has some nice offensive players too, i predict something like a 8-5 for sweden.

i hope that möller could show that he knows how to score. figren's line + p.berglund is not enough.

and please rest hedman today. then they could rest moe in the others games. moe just makes me wanna :cry:

daikan

(╯︵╰,)
Oct 28, 2005
Berlin
since sweden has no defense, but a great offense and denmark has some nice offensive players too, i predict something like a 8-5 for sweden.

i hope that möller could show that he knows how to score. figren's line + p.berglund is not enough.

and please rest hedman today. then they could rest moe in the others games. moe just makes me wanna :cry:

Yeah, Moe was unimpressive against Slovakia.

Less than 2 hours until it starts now!

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
is Ridderwall playing this one or is Sweden rolling Enroth throughout the WJC?

predatore mentioned ridderwall and since he knows simply everything about swedish hockey, it's a safe bet that ridderwall gets the start! ;)

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
I'll be at Frölunda vs. Brynäs so I'll have to follow the game trough this thread, keep me updated!! :)

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Looks a lot like the game against the Slovaks. Decent offense, horrible defense.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Looks a lot like the game against the Slovaks. Decent offense, horrible defense.

when i turned on the TV, first thing i saw was a mistake by moe (my new favorite player). :D

but against slovakia, sweden played with more energy and aggressive forechecking. this time they try to play more clever.
denmark looks a bit tired i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad