HF Habs: U18 World Men's Hockey Championship, April 25-May 5

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
I've been impressed with Brunicke. Kid is a defensive beast. He really knows how to use his stick, too. That was a solid defensive play by him then Beaudoin.
I've thought he's been very sketchy with the puck in the first few games.

Luchanko and Elick are climbing on my list for sure though.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Ryder Ritchie is another player thats very underrated IMO.
I’d sell anything on the habs other than Slaf/Hutson to get Mckenna

So good
There's now way you don't sell Hutson and Slaf for a guy as good as McKenna. He's gonna be a 100+ points player.
I just realized Martone is team captain. That says a lot about him, as a person. He's still D -1.
Probably my favorite prospect since Svechnikov.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
He's an amazing prospect. He's the kind of player that youn't realy want more out of... No weaknesses, yet so many high-end qualities.

I loves him. I'm really looking forward to Bobby Mac's list. He's going to shoot up the rankings.

Also, McKenna has no business being this smart and skilled at his age. It's smelling like a Penguins lottery win.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I loves him. I'm really looking forward to Bobby Mac's list. He's going to shoot up the rankings.

Also, McKenna has no business being this smart and skilled at his age. It's smelling like a Penguins lottery win.

I've been saying this since last year. Pens are going to get McKenna. The timing is way too perfect. Crosby will mentor him like Lemieux mentored Crosby.

They should be really bad by 2026. The next Pens franchise player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad