GDT: U18 Semifinals (USA-SVK, CAN-SWE)

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Sweden was definitely the better team that period. There's at least a little life in this game.

Lou Sassole

Oct 15, 2020
That was one of the worst calls I've seen on a bodycheck, in awhile. This shit will destroy the game eventually, as the game needs hitting. When you make these bullshit calls, it these guys get hesitant to hit the next time, which just erodes physicality over time. Dipshit refs need an eli5 walking them through why the hit was perfectly legal.

• Love
Reactions: ORRFForever

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
As a hockey fan I think that game misconduct is the wrong call, but you have to appreciate them trying to protect the players by erring on the side of caution. If it’s my 17 year old kid out there, I like that call.

Tons of talent on both teams, hockey in general is producing so much talent these days. Good time to be a hockey fan.

Reactions: ORRFForever

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
That was one of the worst calls I've seen on a bodycheck, in awhile. This shit will destroy the game eventually, as the game needs hitting. When you make these bullshit calls, it these guys get hesitant to hit the next time, which just erodes physicality over time. Dipshit refs need an eli5 walking them through why the hit was perfectly legal.
It was 100% clean. He didn't make any contact with the head. After reviewing the tape, how did they come up with the call? Oh well....

NOTE TO SELF : Don't let this silly tournament affect your day.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Briere with the Baby Face - when you play for the Flyers and your boss looks like he's 18. :)

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Now the Canadian players are scared to be physical why the Swedes are throwing the body.

That's what the 5 minute call did. Hopefully Canada can hold onto the 2 goal lead.

Reactions: atrud66

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Now the Canadian players are scared to be physical why the Swedes are throwing the body.

That's what the 5 minute call did. Hopefully Canada can hold onto the 2 goal lead.
Just don't hit towards the head(yes, the cage is considered a part of it), easy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad