U18 - Russian NT - Discuss Here

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Somewhat refers to grandpa? Ivanuzhenkov family is talented beyond belief:laugh:!

You guy should give him a chance before bashing his name. I don't care about the grandpa. I want to see him stop some pucks, then I'll decide.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
40 saves by Tretiak. A very solid game(and a softie, yes). Tretiak won that game for us. Yeah, guys, it's all his grandpa.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
You guy should give him a chance before bashing his name. I don't care about the grandpa. I want to see him stop some pucks, then I'll decide.

how many games of his have u seen?

I have seen about 20+, I would say he prone for softies, doesn't have rebound control and very inconsistent, based on what I had seen. But Korobov is much worse, though.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
yep, it wasn't in favour of your point. there was no need to comment. i agree

Commenting on a game I haven't seen? Yep, if it's in favour of your point(which is comlete nonesense because you deliver singel games as proof) you will comment even on things you have no idea about, I see.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
how many games of his have u seen?

I have seen about 20+, I would say he prone for softies, doesn't have rebound control and very inconsistent, based on what I had seen. But Korobov is much worse, though.

1. This was the first game I've seen him in. He was very solid, especially at crunch time. That's all I can say, but ppl here jumt to conclusions, just to live their Tretiak hate. Tretiak Jr. has had a solid game and that's it.

2. The whole point is that is one birth year. What should we do if we don't have a better goaltender to put in there? Obviously right now Tretiak is one of our top 3 guyxs in this birth year, so what? Throw him out because of his name?

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
Commenting on a game I haven't seen? Yep, if it's in favour of your point(which is comlete nonesense because you deliver singel games as proof) you will comment even on things you have no idea about, I see.
what is my point? i only said that his place in the roster is somewhat deserved
i know that he's inconsistent and letting 5-10 goals against top-teams is a norm for him, that's i know for sure

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
1. This was the first game I've seen him in. He was very solid, especially at crunch time. That's all I can say, but ppl here jumt to conclusions, just to live their Tretiak hate. Tretiak Jr. has had a solid game and that's it.

2. The whole point is that is one birth year. What should we do if we don't have a better goaltender to put in there? Obviously right now Tretiak is one of our top 3 guyxs in this birth year, so what? Throw him out because of his name?

he may be, but I don't think he's the the best of his b-year in CSKA even.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
US is the measuring stick in this tournament. The finals will show the worth of this team.

I agree, not the same US you will see at the U18 WJC but, still an older team that place very attractive almost soviet hockey. I couldn't find the stream for the final game though, but 1:4 is better than 3:8 I guess:laugh:

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
I agree, not the same US you will see at the U18 WJC but, still an older team that place very attractive almost soviet hockey. I couldn't find the stream for the final game though, but 1:4 is better than 3:8 I guess:laugh:

Soviet style hockey from the US? That's something new, who has impressed you the most?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad