U17 and U18 Camps - OHL Skater Stats

BaraccoliObama

Feb 22, 2016
Kitchener, ON
Since Hockey Canada doesn't post any "official" pages with stats from their selection camps I tracked down individual player stats so it's easier to see how your team's players/prospects did over the past week.

U18 games (recorded and saved online), game stats, and schedule can be found here.

U18 (forwards and defensemen):

vePOf1d.png

U17 games (recorded and saved online), game stats, and schedule can be found here.

U17 Forwards:

zUYmMAL.png

U17 Defensemen:

nzA6UQj.png

Petes

Jun 23, 2014

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Thanks for that. I hadn't noticed this thread before and was getting annoyed I couldn't find an aggregate online.

Has anyone seen any reports on the U17 camp? It seemed quieter than last year re coverage.

BaraccoliObama

Feb 22, 2016
Kitchener, ON
Thanks for that. I hadn't noticed this thread before and was getting annoyed I couldn't find an aggregate online.

Has anyone seen any reports on the U17 camp? It seemed quieter than last year re coverage.

I figured it was easier to post in a single thread rather than spam each team's off-season thread with numbers. And yeah, odd how there isn't any publicly available stats aside from what's tallied here - goalie stats are essentially impossible to figure out because they switched halfway through each game.

Aside from what Hockey Canada has put out and the article on the OHL website, I haven't noticed anything.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
I figured it was easier to post in a single thread rather than spam each team's off-season thread with numbers. And yeah, odd how there isn't any publicly available stats aside from what's tallied here - goalie stats are essentially impossible to figure out because they switched halfway through each game.

Aside from what Hockey Canada has put out and the article on the OHL website, I haven't noticed anything.

yeah, last year the stats were up on elite prospects for U17 - but not this year for whatever reason...which is a bit weird, b/c i feel like EP has been expanding their coverage more and more the past while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad