GDT: U-18 WJC Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
Chances to have streams for the SWE-USA game?

I think in previous days games from Shayba Arena were not covered, unless it was Canada.

Oh, and contemporary starting times for quarters suck! There is no need for that.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
What a blatant dive by the american

The biggest problem I have with the reffing at these tournaments is that U18 players fall down.. a lot. It doesn't mean it's a rule infraction involved, but they seem to call it anyway.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I would've taken Muzito-Bagenda over all the so called grinders on this team.

DSL

Jun 30, 2011
Could have been 3-0 USA.

We need to sort our **** out, just saying.

fredligh

Jan 3, 2011
Iceland
I wonder what Grönborg told the kids, "go out and have some fun", sure looks pretty damn nonchalant out there.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Grönborg has now coached this team to 0-15 the last 7 periods against USA & Canada in the U18 WC.

DSL

Jun 30, 2011
Hägg did look kinda weak on that 2nd goal.

First goal not much to say about tho, johansson prob didn't see the puck.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Not much to say about this game IMO. USA's speed is a lot greater than Sweden's. Once our forwards get into the offensive zone they hesitate and make a low percentage passes. If they somehow win a battle down low and get it back to a defenseman, there's either no one in front of the goal or the shot gets blocked. Most of the time, the Swedish players are on their heels.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
Not much to say about this game IMO. USA's speed is a lot greater than Sweden's. Once our forwards get into the offensive zone they hesitate and make a low percentage passes. If they somehow win a battle down low and get it back to a defenseman, there's either no one in front of the goal or the shot gets blocked. Most of the time, the Swedish players are on their heels.

Is this his first tournament with this group of U18? Doesn't seem to have much of a coherent game plan from what I can decipher. Seems as though he miscalculated on an effective game plan to play N. American teams given your previous posts about goals allowed in the past 2 + games.

I meant the coach of course. )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad