U18: U-18 WJC 2018 GDT last group games

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Long live life and night! Team Finland marches on unbeaten, unshaken, unsomething - full of confidence, tactical acumen and individual skill! But the real test is still waiting one game away; all respect to the Belarusians but they should be an easy "mouthful" to this de luxe edition of adolescent Lions.

Reactions: Frannel

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Hopefully Finland's coaching staff is able to grew balls before Belarus game.
And make clear for every player in the team NO PENALTIES ANYMORE.

Finland has all chances to win gold medal in this tournament.
Those f***ing penalties will cost soon if this team can't calm down.

Especially Kotkaniemi needs to look in the mirror and think again what he's doing on the ice.
That hit which caused Czech players injury and 5+20 penalty for Finland's team was a total brain-fart.

Thank god Annunen saved us today.
But if Finland continues play like this ( taking penalties all the time) they won't celebrate any color of medal in Sunday.

Last edited:

flemo

Jan 7, 2010
So my question is - will SVK be decent opponent for RUS tonight? Last game right before start of tournament ended 0:5, 0:4 after 1st period.

flemo

Jan 7, 2010
Ok, answer seems to be YES. I'm starting to believe that all season terrible results were well played flying under radar :)

ItalianCanuck1

Italian Canuck
Mar 8, 2016
Italy
Boqvist is a beast.

Is just me or Kevin Bahl is a good skater despite of the size? Where is he projected in the next draft?

I also like how McIsaac is playing.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
That was a great game. Sweden just doesn't have enough offensive flair outside of Boqvist, Berggren, and Gustafsson. That said, their depth played pretty well on the backend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad