Prospect Info: Tyson Jost selected 10th overall

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Tater poutine with chicken popins is the greatest thing ever invented. The engineering that goes into those take out containers are no coincidence either. By the time you get home the cheese curds are melted to a perfect consistency over the top. It’s what dreams are made of.

The Boardwalk’s (bar/restaurant in Put In Bay on South Bass Island, Ohio) upstairs table service restaurant does a Lobster Bisque poutine. If you like lobster bisque it doesn’t suck. :laugh: Though, I do prefer the traditional Canadian style poutine.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I feel sorry for people who aren’t familiar with Mary Browns.

An absolute tragedy indeed.

Spicy Big Mary with taters... gawdang.

The GOAT of all chicken sandwiches.

Tater poutine with chicken popins is the greatest thing ever invented. The engineering that goes into those take out containers are no coincidence either. By the time you get home the cheese curds are melted to a perfect consistency over the top. It’s what dreams are made of.

Facts. Except for the melted cheese curds part....

FTR @RoyIsALegend ive never tried the spicy BM. Funny because I love spicy food but I’m the type of person who don’t toy with perfection and that’s exactly what the original Big Mary is. Extra pickles and extra mayo is as far as I’ll go.
You're missing out in the same way that I was missing out on the Popins Poutine until a few months ago when I tried it for the first time.

It’s literally the same sandwich, just the spicy mayo (orangey) instead of regular mayo. Give it a go, lad. Tell ‘em RiaL sent you.

More Facts.

Also @Cousin Eddie today is Monday and you know exactly what that means. No better chance to give the ole Spicy a test run.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That could make sense for them...I mean it's not like there's any reason to go to KFC for chicken when you could go to Popeye's instead.

True. I haven't had chicken from KFC since Popeye's opened here.

Also, the best fast food chicken sandwich is and always will be the Wendy's spicy chicken. Everything else is just playing for second place. @RoyIsALegend

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

Also, the best fast food chicken sandwich is and always will be the Wendy's spicy chicken. Everything else is just playing for second place. @RoyIsALegend

This speaks of a person that has never had Bojangles.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

giphy.gif

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

I used to get those ALL THE TIME when I was in high school from the Wendy's in Westminster. I can't really argue this, though I still haven't had the fabled Popeyes sandwich.

Reactions: Avs_19

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I feel sorry for people who aren’t familiar with Mary Browns.

Haven't had, but it looks like there is one 32 miles away on the other side of the border.

None of you has had Taco Bell chicken and it shows

Wtf lol? Taco bell even did a bait and switch with all of their chicken years ago. Now half their stuff has that garbage cheap shredded chicken.

The only thing Taco bell has figured out is sauce, and Doritos taco shells. Hell they only recently started to figure out they are one of the few fast food joints that can truely cater to the vegetarian movement.

Last edited:

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Since this thread is way off-topic: Mary Browns is like Tyson Jost pre-trade deadline.

It's horrible but it delivered in a big way that one Saturday a couple months back when you needed a greasy pick-me-up. It's also home grown so the locals tend to overrate it and give it endless second chances.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Since this thread is way off-topic: Mary Browns is like Tyson Jost pre-trade deadline.

It's horrible but it delivered in a big way that one Saturday a couple months back when you needed a greasy pick-me-up. It's also home grown so the locals tend to overrate it and give it endless second chances.
That reminds me that it's Big Mary Monday...Gonna pick one up with tatars to eat during the game.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006

2fcb9f87565265c8f4e6f134a029782d.gif

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Matt Roberts

May 26, 2019

So we're talking about In N Out now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad