Confirmed with Link: Tyler Tucker 2 year 800k AAV

Quaz

Mar 15, 2006
St Louis
Is he still waiver exempt this season? I'm thinking Perunovich and Rosen are not exempt this year. It's possible one of these guys gets picked up off waivers if DA can't move any of the surplus D.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
we have 9 d now on 1 way contracts i believe. honestly, if we have to waive guy like bortz or rosen because we can't swing deal i am fine with that. if sombody claims them, so be it. neither fits in our future plans.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
This kid always makes me think ...

FAFO.jpg

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
So, are we looking at a Tucker-Perunovich 3rd pairing With Bortz as the 7th D? That would mean moving Scandella and Krug to open up cap and roster space for a Top 4 LD or just one of them to add a bigger piece to the forward group. I think Army is far from done.

Reactions: CaliforniaBlues310

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
So, are we looking at a Tucker-Perunovich 3rd pairing With Bortz as the 7th D? That would mean moving Scandella and Krug to open up cap and roster space for a Top 4 LD or just one of them to add a bigger piece to the forward group. I think Army is far from done.
Don't forget about Rosen as well. Right now we have 9 dmen and I'd like to see Tucker and Perunovich start so someone has to be going

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Don't forget about Rosen as well. Right now we have 9 dmen and I'd like to see Tucker and Perunovich start so someone has to be going
In this scenario, Rosen would be the 8th defenseman. That could be on the roster if we go 13/8 or in Springfield as the first call up.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Is he still waiver exempt this season? I'm thinking Perunovich and Rosen are not exempt this year. It's possible one of these guys gets picked up off waivers if DA can't move any of the surplus D.
Perunovich is still waivers exempt. Tucker and Rosen would both have to go through waivers though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad