Kings News: Tyler Toffoli on I.R w/ a lower body injury.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The scarier part for me, per rosen:

"Do not expect Toffoli back in the near future; the winger will almost certainly need more than the seven days of recovery time from the date of the injury as allotted by injured reserve."

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
The scarier part for me, per rosen:

"Do not expect Toffoli back in the near future; the winger will almost certainly need more than the seven days of recovery time from the date of the injury as allotted by injured reserve."

We're already at the 7 days since I'm sure it was retroactive to the first day missed. And it was said yesterday next week to look at him again. So that's basically two weeks.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
We're already at the 7 days since I'm sure it was retroactive to the first day missed. And it was said yesterday next week to look at him again. So that's basically two weeks.

Not so much the 7 days that scared me as the "do not expect Toffoli back in the near future" thing

Esteban Tornado

Mar 28, 2014
Las Vegas
Rosen is just a poor writer/reporter. Sutter mentioned how long TT might be out before the Christmas break.
And the timetable seems to be according to what Sutter was saying.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Only teams with more man games lost are Buffalo, Dallas, and Winnipeg, but very few are to impact players...and that neglects unofficial injuries liek Purcell, Kopitar coming back hurt, and Clifford. This is also as of like a week.5 ago:

http://nhlinjuryviz.blogspot.com/2016/10/201617-team-injury-breakdowns.html

Most are depth players that would be in and out of lineups anyway.

No one in our division is remotely close in terms of impact players except Vancouver. Anaheims man games lost are padded by Despres (which admittedly would be a big loss if they weren't as deep, credit to them for that).

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Only teams with more man games lost are Buffalo, Dallas, and Winnipeg, but very few are to impact players...and that neglects unofficial injuries liek Purcell, Kopitar coming back hurt, and Clifford. This is also as of like a week.5 ago:

http://nhlinjuryviz.blogspot.com/2016/10/201617-team-injury-breakdowns.html

Most are depth players that would be in and out of lineups anyway.

No one in our division is remotely close in terms of impact players except Vancouver. Anaheims man games lost are padded by Despres (which admittedly would be a big loss if they weren't as deep, credit to them for that).

Excellent, excellent link! Somebody spent a serious amount of time & effort to put all that stuff together...... and they're based in the UK, which is NUTZ!!! :handclap:

member 88115

Anyone remember the injury happening?

Its not lower body, but he took the nasty hit from Borowiecky vs the Senators. I did not think he looked the same after that hit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
A few have suggested this was when it happened:

IMG_2555.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad