Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
faucon said:
Any informations about him ?

I don't understand his situation ... he's now a free agent ! This kid is not good ?

:eek:
Redenbach is a free agent because he could not agree to terms with the Coyotes. He is very talented.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Toronto should give him an invite the Marlies ..

Redenbach and Jeremy Williams had good Chemistry as proof by the fact they lead the WHL in scoring on 2002-03 ..

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
Hedberg16 said:
Doesn't surprise me because you could just go and sign him after.

Then why do teams draft at all beyond the 1st round? There aren't that many prospects that will be signed as 18yo. There are undrafted players that went on to great careers, but all we can say right now is that the teams are not very interested in Redenbach for whatever reason.

I would like to hear opinions as to why the teams weren't interested in him.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I guess the question is if Redenbach can't play in a scoring capacity is he capable of playing a defensive game? He's not blessed with great size so a number of teams (including Phoenix) will not be falling all over themselves to have him as part of their organization.

Oh-Vee

Aug 3, 2005
Whistler
I watched Tyler play in Swift Current until the trade deadline and on a very bad team he was worth the price of admission. He had no linemates, or strength on the second line so teams would come into town and key only on him. Great vision.

He didn't play well in the playoffs with Lethbridge (none of the Hurricanes did), and that had a great deal to do with a cast on his right hand for a broken thumb.

When I spoke with him this summer, he seemed to be in great shape and no lingering effects from the thumb.

I am sure that some one will pick him up.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Yeah I was puzzled Phoenix didnt offer him a contract. They already have a large number of rookie centres but even so. Im sure he will catch on somewhere.

dafranchz

Gwyddbwyll said:
Yeah I was puzzled Phoenix didnt offer him a contract. They already have a large number of rookie centres but even so. Im sure he will catch on somewhere.
I haven't 'officailly' heard anything from the Yotes..but I'm holding out to see if he is invited to the Rookie Tourney...and maybe afterwards signs a FA contract for a lot less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad