Prospect Info: Tyler Kleven (D) at 44th Overall (Sens traded up)

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Does anyone know if he has been playing on the right side at all this year?
I think he's mostly played with Guénette lately, so it doesn't look like it, not sure who when played with before he was called up near the start of the season though.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Yeah, he needs to spend the whole year in AHL playing meaningful minutes. And some posters (lol Icebucket), thought he would never play a game in the AHL last year.
To think that I’ve been living in your head all this time with a “I wouldnt be surprised…” comment lol.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Nah, just keeping you honest. You spew out a lot of BS. ;)
Honesty? lol, reading comprehension was never your forte, your point then, like now, has little to do with my post.

Go back and read the conversation, I said I wouldn’t be surprised based on his play at the time, and I wouldn’t have been.

Nothing has changed.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Honesty? lol, reading comprehension was never your forte, your point then, like now, has little to do with my post.

Go back and read the conversation, I said I wouldn’t be surprised based on his play at the time, and I wouldn’t have been.

Nothing has changed.

Ah, good ol Ice-Tray with the potshots when he gets called out and it hurts.

Yeah, and I called it ridiculous. Which it was then, and it's even more ridiculous now. So you might re-read it yourself.

Last edited:

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Yeah, and I called it ridiculous. Which it was. So you might re-read it yourself.

You’re a funny dude, still trying to have your moment on the subject after all this time, makes me laugh.

I didn’t care about you thinking my off hand “I wouldn’t be surprised” comment was ridiculous then any more than I do now.

You should know by now, based on our history of interactions, that you are irrelevant to me.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
You’re a funny dude, still trying to have your moment on the subject after all this time, makes me laugh.

I didn’t care about you thinking my off hand “I wouldn’t be surprised” comment was ridiculous then any more than I do now.

You should know by now, based on our history of interactions, that you are irrelevant to me.

Sure, lol. That's why you responded to me.

Just admit you have very limited knowledge of the subject and move on. ;)

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I wonder if they bring Hamonic back in to play with him for a vet presence.

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
Sure, lol. That's why you responded to me.

Just admit you have very limited knowledge of the subject and move on. ;)
Haven’t seen as much of him lately. The "bad fan" & calling out folks about being dullards that can’t see the light themes seem to have dried up since Andlauer became the owner.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Brings some intrigue to this game, I'm looking forward to seeing where his game is at, looks great in the AHL,
Is someone injured? I am glad im going to this one, this is the most exciting prospect this team has in my opinion. Exactly the type of player this team and organization desperately is missing.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Is someone injured? I am glad im going to this one, this is the most exciting prospect this team has in my opinion. Exactly the type of player this team and organization desperately is missing.
Chabot is probably out, JM said it's something he's been dealing with for the last few weeks and he only play 2 shifts in the third.

Reactions: bert

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Hey, I am a Brannchise guy and I think he would be a good partner for Kleven. They could compliment each other very well.

Also allows the 2 other pairs to stay together.
Who's playing RD. This would mean Zub is the only righty in the lineup.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Bring the Brannchise back to RD like he prefers and watch him and Kleven explode
I am personally hoping they give him JBD. I think he is more solid and consistent than Brannstrom.

Chychrun Brannstrom pair has been nightmare fuel though so I dunno... Maybe they break up Zub and Sanderson?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad