Injury Report: Tyler Bozak - Oblique Strain - Update Dec 6: Placed on LTIR

The Caveman

We are all the goat
Jan 14, 2007
Montreal, PQ
would put Kadri in the #3 spot. Back to basics. Holland has earned his spot. When Bollland gets back see where we stand. We need a fourth line that can play more than 4 min a game.

This is Kadri's 2nd year. He is not ready for #1. Nothing wrong with that.

kess-bozak-JVR
Lupul-Holland-Raymond
Kule-Kadri-Clarkson
D'Amigo-Maclem- whoever...

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
would put Kadri in the #3 spot. Back to basics. Holland has earned his spot. When Bollland gets back see where we stand. We need a fourth line that can play more than 4 min a game.

This is Kadri's 2nd year. He is not ready for #1. Nothing wrong with that.

kess-bozak-JVR
Lupul-Holland-Raymond
Kule-Kadri-Clarkson
D'Amigo-Maclem- whoever...

Kadri should also not take advice from Leafs Mgt and just go back to training with Gary Roberts. He doesn't seem as quick this year or as good laterally. The Belza effect.

The Caveman

We are all the goat
Jan 14, 2007
Montreal, PQ
Kadri should also not take advice from Leafs Mgt and just go back to training with Gary Roberts. He doesn't seem as quick this year or as good laterally. The Belza effect.

Maybe.. but most players have 2nd year slumps.. I remember that Duschene really sucked year #2. Kadri has a whole career ahead of him.. let him grow into being a solid #1 or #2..

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

is that legit?
someone told him not to train with Roberts? :shakehead

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
is that legit?
The Leafs told him not to train with Roberts after he came to Marlies camp last year out of shape according to Eakins. He spent the first 1/2 of the year with the Marlies, where Belza would have had input on training, then went to the Leafs once the lock-out ended.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
is that legit?

Yep, true, Kadri was encouraged to train with Belza.

Considering he was in contract negotiations, I commend him for being an organizational guy by not rocking the boat. But Roberts training was so positive in his breakout year, I think it was a mistake. He still has the vision, the hands, but he looks slower and not as slippery as last year. And this was his strength, he was very elusive. Now he almost moves like Luke Schenn after the Belza effect.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
we really need bozak back. Our current centre group just simply isn't good enough, especially on draws

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Yep, true, Kadri was encouraged to train with Belza.

Considering he was in contract negotiations, I commend him for being an organizational guy by not rocking the boat. But Roberts training was so positive in his breakout year, I think it was a mistake. He still has the vision, the hands, but he looks slower and not as slippery as last year. And this was his strength, he was very elusive. Now he almost moves like Luke Schenn after the Belza effect.

Belza should be fired. They should hire Roberts. Not sure if Roberts would want to be the trainer but Belza sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad