Waived: Ty Rattie placed on waivers by STL (Claimed by Carolina)

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
smart move to put him on the top-line versus his former club. Maybe Carolina will catch lightning in a bottle for one night, as Rattie will be amped to show-up his previous employer. As a Blues fan, I love this move...because your top-line will be down a man. :sarcasm:
We know the secret to neutralizing Rattie: play him.

Well, since he's replacing Derek Ryan on that line, the top line has been down a man for a while. ;)

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I keep reading how the goals Rattie did score bounced off him. Honestly, I don't care if he scores with his butt. If they are bouncing off him and going in, then that means he's in the dirty areas. If he goes to the dirty areas, that's a bonus for Carolina as they rarely have anyone currently doing that. He can have 10 goals bounce off him and I wouldn't care. A goal is a goal.

He's getting thrown right in there tonight playing with Skinner and Rask. Let's see how he does. Hopefully he has some revenge against his former team.

There haven't been enough goals to describe any kind of trend. I think he's literally scored one NHL goal that went off his stick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad