GDT: 'Twa Senators at Berta Flames - 9PM - TSN5/RDS - Losing Streak Flames Out in Must Win Edition

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
1704841268964.png

Reactions: Cosmix

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Was Jacques talking about Kelly at the end of the video? Certainly sounds like he appreciates the player for his 200 foot game, finishing his checks, etc.

Maybe we double our recent goal production? Flames 3 - Senators 2.
I think we are going to triple our goal production tonight to 3 goals. That might result in a win tonight.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Do we lay an egg tonight?

Its been a couple games since we just didn't show up at all.
Part of me thinks that they are figuring it out, and the Oiler game , for me anyways, was an unrecognizable game compared to the keystone cops defensive coverage. It felt more like a Jaqcues Martin team. I guess it takes time, as it did for Berube as well. They just need to feel good about playing hockey .

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Dont know what to expect. Dont know what to hope for. Let the basic training continue to break them down further to improve the tank or hope they start pulling out of it early like Dorion finishing a rebuild? I guess either way, i aint even gonna be mad again.

dpw

Jul 29, 2004
Do we lay an egg tonight?

Its been a couple games since we just didn't show up at all.

It's been a couple of days since we layed an egg. Were due.

I think we break the loser point goose egg tonight.

4-3 flames in OT.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Part of me thinks that they are figuring it out, and the Oiler game , for me anyways, was an unrecognizable game compared to the keystone cops defensive coverage. It felt more like a Jaqcues Martin team. I guess it takes time, as it did for Berube as well. They just need to feel good about playing hockey .
Yes, the games look different now. They are playing more defensive now and the good scoring chances against them seem to be on the decrease. Now they need to get better on the counter-attack aspect of the game. They need to get into the dirty areas and take the goalies eyes away which Jacques talked about in his most recent interview.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Just to shake things up .
I would switch Greig and Norris
I would switch Kelly and Kubalik

Not enough of a shake up here imo. Send a BIGGER message

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Crazy how I thought it was time to trade Joseph if that was even possible. Now he’s one of my favourites for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad