TV pucken 2022

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
Any early predictions on this year's TV pucken tournament? Ångermanland, Norrbotten and Stockholm Syd look quite strong to me.
Stockholm Nord looks a bit weaker than Stockholm Syd this year, syd has a realy strong 1th and 2nd line (DIF. Nacka)

Last edited:

tpahe

Apr 14, 2022
Stockholm Nord (even without Klingsel) is way stronger than Syd, then I would predict we will se Göteborg. Stockholm syd has missed some of the best playmakers in their 30+4 cut
Interesting info! Do you know any players who should be leaders for Stockholm Nord?

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
Jenneersjö, Debou,

Syd will really miss a playmaker like Östman, odd that he isn't in the troop

Reactions: tpahe

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
So underaged players won't be allowed this year? That will hurt the smaller districts quite a lot.

Gästrikland has some good players up front this year. Not sure of the depth.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
So underaged players won't be allowed this year? That will hurt the smaller districts quite a lot.

Gästrikland has some good players up front this year. Not sure of the depth.

Surely they will allow smaller districts with very few players to add some underagers. Most of the big districts do not take underagers these days anyway so the change will not be huge. Some medium sized districts like Dalarna and Södermanland who still take underagers will be forced not to and take worse players. Will only make the competition less competitive because the depth of Stockholm, Göteborg, Skåne and Småland will be shown even more. Sucks a bit because it was always fun to see Rasmus Dahlin, Adam Boqvist or Lucas Raymond one year ahead.

Reactions: HknAndn

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
The amount of teams including underagers took a dip two years ago IIRC, I don't see a reason to limit anybody, even less so the teams that have gone with underagers the last two years.

Anyways, a lot of teams with standout players this year. Will be a fun one.

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
Surely they will allow smaller districts with very few players to add some underagers. Most of the big districts do not take underagers these days anyway so the change will not be huge. Some medium sized districts like Dalarna and Södermanland who still take underagers will be forced not to and take worse players. Will only make the competition less competitive because the depth of Stockholm, Göteborg, Skåne and Småland will be shown even more. Sucks a bit because it was always fun to see Rasmus Dahlin, Adam Boqvist or Lucas Raymond one year ahead.
They will only allow underaged players if the district doesn't cant fill the roster with 07

mrknowit

Aug 17, 2022
Stockholm Nord (even without Klingsel) is way stronger than Syd, then I would predict we will se Göteborg. Stockholm syd has missed some of the best playmakers in their 30+4 cut
So whitch players from region Sthlm Syd are not there according to you?

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
So whitch players from region Sthlm Syd are not there according to you?
Well the most obvious one is Ruben Östman, one of the best centermen/forwards I seen in a long time, with an exceptional eye for the game, always 2 steps ahead He is not always in the top of the scoring charts, but he is among the best playmakers there is, creates opportunities off the forecheck, brake plays and have the ability to transition quickly. .
And looking at the defensemen's I wonder why Rasmus Kylmänen didn't make the 30 cut, I would have him before a lot of the one chosen now.

Last edited:

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
My early favorite is Svante Uusitalo in Västermanland. They beat Uppland today (with Ekberg) and I think he had 6 assists in that game. Good size too.

luddf

Nov 5, 2013
Gävle

Results from Regionscupen this weekend. Dalarna and Gästrikland seems pretty strong. Philip Larsson, Örebro was the best scorer. Gästriklands first line is really strong with Gustav Hillström and Östberg twins. Someone here mention Uusitalo and he scored 4+3 in 5 games.

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
"SIF-Laget" roster

SIF-Laget

This team is interesting, but since they pick players from every region there chances to reach the play offs are extremely small (since there are some regions with very week players). The group they play is most likely the toughest.

Grupp A

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunadal HC

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
Stockholm Syd defeated Dalarna quit easily in the training match today. Anton Frondell was pretty invisible and Neo Hirsh is a riddle why is he on the team. He make really poor decisions and is way to small to play in that role. Arvid Drott was clearly the strongest Stockholm Syd player.

Last edited:

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Strangest as in not playing well or strongest as in playing the best? Could read it either way.

• Haha

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Been hearing a lot of good things about Småland. Many believe they could contend this year.
Anyway, should be a fun tournament (much more so than last year) with so many skilled 07's

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
Been hearing a lot of good things about Småland. Many believe they could contend this year.
Anyway, should be a fun tournament (much more so than last year) with so many skilled 07's
I agree the 07 group seams a lot more skilled that the 06. I don't thinks Småland stands a Chans against Stockholm Syd, not even against Stockholm Nord. Småland will qualify from their group but thats it

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
I agree the 07 group seams a lot more skilled that the 06. I don't thinks Småland stands a Chans against Stockholm Syd, not even against Stockholm Nord. Småland will qualify from their group but thats it
Assuming you have followed the 07 group closely based on your posts. Which defensemen in the Stockholm area do you consider being the best? (and in case you saw him before he left, how do they measure up against Sascha Boumedienne, who played 16U AAA hockey as a double-underager this past season)

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
I would say Lucas Grahn as of right now, but at this age I suspect that the best future defensemen in the age group 07 is some of the Centermens or even forwards. I have only seen Sascha live twice and it was obvious then that he had twice as many hours in his skates compared to boys in the same age.

Reactions: Preds666

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad