TV-Pucken 2013

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Whats up with Tilander? Hasn't been good at all in the first period. Hugo Danielsson is really good though!

Heia Norge

Mar 14, 2012
Norway
Is any Finnish teams (or other Scandinavien) teams allowed to play in the Tv-pucken tournament?

Reason why I’m asking is because there are some other Swedish youth tournaments that allows one team from Norway/Denmark/Finland to compete right?

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Is any Finnish teams (or other Scandinavien) teams allowed to play in the Tv-pucken tournament?

Reason why I’m asking is because there are some other Swedish youth tournaments that allows one team from Norway/Denmark/Finland to compete right?

The teams participating are not club teams, they are district teams (Landskap) so it's very different from other tournaments.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg

Skåne are allowed to participate.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Never have four people said so little of note. SVT are terrible at hockey.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Never have four people said so little of note. SVT are terrible at hockey.

they are really not familiar with the players, are they?

with only 8 teams left, i'd expect them to collect information about the kids at least.

XO

Nov 4, 2009
First time I've seen Edgars Treijs play and I'm impressed.

Last edited:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
they are really not familiar with the players, are they?

with only 8 teams left, i'd expect them to collect information about the kids at least.

Since it's a tournament with kids, they should bring people that are involved with kids. A commentator, an amateur scout and an anchor/interviewer would be more than enough. And provide more than a hundred regular hockey people for this type of production.

His Beardliness*

Pebben is bad, Renberg is worthless.

Pebben sounds damn near Pejorative Slured. Renberg has his charms.

How hard can it be to find some semi-competent hockey people? Viasat has all the good ones.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
What impressed me most about him is his ability to steal pucks and intercept passes, really smart player.

no kidding. he's much more than just a scorer.

who's favorite in this 2nd game? both teams looked good yesterday, but stockholm failed to score on their chances.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Stockholm born and Djurgården player Hugo Danielsson playing for Västerbotten is hilarious. Thilander not playing for Västergötland too.

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
Thilander got the goal, haha what?

No, they corrected that.
Thilander scored the second goal though, on the rebound of his own shot.

Västerbotten building their game around big mobile d-men. I thought Moverare had a really strong game, once again.
Danielsson playing for Västerbotten is a tad weird, I must agree. The Thilander family has moved to Västerbotten, so that makes more sense. Anyway, little Skövde IK deserves some credit, producing two of the most promising players of this crop.

XO

Nov 4, 2009
Anuwat Körner's game winning goal for Stockholm Syd was unreal :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad