OT: TV & Movie Suggestions

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Time to get this thread back in action...

It's Summer but good diversion... is good diversion...

Here is My offering...

I'm a a Country boy at heart... I live in the city these days... spend my days in the country helping the farmers... go home to the City at night

I have got to say to everyone... your food doesn't come from a store... it comes from farmers...

And they are really good at what they do... and they are mostly highly evolved and very clear of mind in their purpose...

Jeremy Clarkson... he of Top Gear and Grand Tour... decides to be a farmer...

This is so cool... not just because he is a city rube... not just because he underestimates everything...

He meets the reality of trying to produce anything off the land he owns, in so called modern society...

Just remember people... you need food to live... watch this and understand the State seems to want us all to starve...

Now that I have said that... this series makes Me laugh increasingly more... pure gold... and beautiful...

The British countryside is gorgeous... and timeless... and the essence of farming is magical...

I suggest Clarkson's Farm... Amazon Prime... 3 seasons to watch... enjoy...

clarkson.gif

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
I recenty watch Loudermilk on Prime. I had no idea what I was getting into other than Ron Livingston (Office Space) and Will Sasso who I was surprised to like. Its not a perfect show but it’s a fairly well written comedy about a leader of an AA group and their stories.

Reactions: MelikeJets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad