Confirmed with Link: Tuomisto signs 2 year ELC

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
I'd imagine the fact Kronner was overseas working out with him went a long way towards making this decision. No idea what to expect from him, but I do look forward to being able to follow his continued development in NA.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
There is no animosity at all. I am just calling it like I see it and he shouldn't have been offered a contract. He also should have never been a high 2nd round pick it, he has done nothing to show that he should have been drafted that high.
If he was short and played the left side I doubt hr would have been given the contract.
Sounds like you might be on to something here.

Now, for those who may not be following along, is Tuo short and/or a left shot?

Reactions: simonedvinsson

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
It’s not like they didn’t have anyone scouting or looking at him before offering him a contract. I’m guessing his skating has improved enough to take a chance on him. If he doesn’t make it well at least we tried. That’s what drafting and scouting is all about

Reactions: sepster and lilidk

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Tuomisto selected to Finnish National team first group.

No chance to get on final WHC roster, but still, nice to hear. Always good to learn those things at camp how Finns and Jukka Jalonen coached teams will play.

Last edited:

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Tuomisto scores for Finland.

Practise game at Vaasa, Finland:
Finland - Denmark 1-0 (1-0,x-x,x-x)

6.18 1-0 Tuomisto (Oksanen,Björninen)

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Tuomisto goal was very interesting. They won offensive zone faceoff, puck to the D, Tuomisto circled around all guys and skated towards the net from sharp angle. Did shoot from near goal and whacked his own rebound in. Very aggressive play and anyhow regular for a D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad