GDT: TSN turning point. Flyers @ Leafs 7PM on SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
I think Matthews’ issues this year are due to his wrist.
Speculation I know but that would explain why he is missing so many chances and why his shot seems to be off.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
That's weak by Bunting - if you're going to stick up for your teammate, do it. Don't half-ass it like he did, and wait until Giordano does it for you.

Then he grabs the guy from behind when he's not looking.
Honestly he should have started throwing and just got the jump. If you dont want to fight get on it quick and take down Kocecny

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
Konecny is 5-9, ive been beside him in street clothes....Matthews just confirmed to the NHL how soft he is, imagine if Matthews dropped the gloves and beat Konecny up, Leafs season would turn around, Leafs nation would go wild.

And Matthews could be sidelined for a few weeks with a broken hand but hey at least he fought someone in the meaningless last few minutes of a victory. Ridiculous

Reactions: Kurtz

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I know it doesn't matter in a 5-2 game with a minute left but no idea why when the net comes off and they don't realize they don't rewind the clock when they do. Teams essentially burn off PP and game time where they literally cannot score because the ref can't see

Reactions: saffronleaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad