TSN Jets Rewards Promo Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2gray

Jul 27, 2011
Might be time to sticky this again. Have there been codes for the preseason games?

I don't think they do them for preseason. They don't even give you credit for preseason games attended on jets rewards, even though you pay the same price as a season ticket holder.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I don't think they do them for preseason. They don't even give you credit for preseason games attended on jets rewards, even though you pay the same price as a season ticket holder.

Yeah you'd think due to saddling us with pre-season games that cost the same as regular season, they could give us some extra Jets rewards points at least. Or a beer discount :cheers:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
We're at the thread sticky limit - just bump it when necessary. You can also do a "Quick Search" for "rewards promo", and limit the search to thread titles. It's the first thread that pops up.

Why do the Blackhawks have 9 sticky threads, Carolina 10 and the Jets are limited to 7? (those were just two random forums I checked)

(Not that I care really but just curious)

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Why do the Blackhawks have 9 sticky threads, Carolina 10 and the Jets are limited to 7? (those were just two random forums I checked)

(Not that I care really but just curious)

Maybe they get extra for winning the cup. In 2019 we get two new stickies.

rrcool

Apr 7, 2014
vs Dallas (again) - Laine (so it says with 10:54 left in the second period)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad