TSN: Bob McKenzie's season preview

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004
Summary: if everything goes as well as it possibly can, the Canucks are first round fodder.

I like Bob, but he's really doing some gymnastics here to create a positive spin, avoiding putting his neck out and pissing off Canucks brass and fans. The segment on Gudbranson was probably about as close to his own opinion as anything in that piece.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
I wouldn't mind finishing last as much if it guaranteed first pick but this is the NHL.

Canucks cannot expect different outcomes using the same approach. It's crazy. I feel they have written off this season and plan to regroup after expansion. The young bunch will be ready and the ancients will have passed into history.

Actually I expect the Sedins to be extended mid season for at least two more years. Canucks are so hopeless!

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
I'm longing for the day we get an Aquaman firing Nonis like press conference for this gang of idiots.

But I think we'll get a 10th-12th place finish and another song and dance about how we sucked this year to win next year.

The sad thing is that they will be fired for the wrong reasons. Like, not doing everything to weasel us into the playoffs instead of stewarding us through a successful rebuild. Then the next band if chumps will be brought in with the same mandate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad