OT: Trucker protest in Ottawa - NO POLITICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Do you paint a group with the same brush based on a few select people?

When the organizers opinions are more in line with that particular group, it seems like a reasonable assumption that the more moderate types would be the exception not the rule, given that most self-respecting individuals would want to distance themselves from those opinions and images.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
F2F270CA-1DAA-4375-A25B-76AEDE2CC335.png

Attachments

• upload_2022-1-29_13-31-6.png
    upload_2022-1-29_13-31-6.png
    294.4 KB · Views: 1

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Well… probably like most people, the are not there to get violent with some idiots that are there to be idiots.
Oh ok so come ooooon doooowwwn racists you’re welcome here
If this whole thing is an innocent and massive as people say then thebracists should be outnumbered what? 40 to 1. Well. Not hard to take care of them at those odds

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Oh ok so come ooooon doooowwwn racists you’re welcome here
If this whole thing is an innocent and massive as people say then thebracists should be outnumbered what? 40 to 1. Well. Not hard to take care of them at those odds
You sound extremely stupid to think the majority are welcoming to idiots like those.

It's like saying the BLM protesters openly welcomed looters.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
One guy with a confederate flag.
I’ve heard several. But I beleive my friends that live downtown are state sponsored

Yeah one. So. What. 1 milllion miles of truckers can’t take care of one guy with a confederate flag?

sorry I would have just assumed that these thousands upon thousands of self proclaimed hard core Canadian patriots would have taken care of one small man with a confederate flag. I was wrong that’s on me

Reactions: Deku

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone know the status of bridge blockages, specifically MacDonald-Cartier, Portage, and Alexandra?

Anyone know if it is being posted/updated anywhere?

I'm supposed to return from out of town tomorrow evening...

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
The complete picture of it being organized by racist wexit radicals?

Lol. Wexit is not a thing. I live in Calgary, and I find people out easy massively exaggerate it. Literally the only time I've heard about wexit, was from people in Ontario.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Apparently they’re already shitting on the street. Yep. Best our country has to offer fersherrrer

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
You sound extremely stupid to think the majority are welcoming to idiots like those.

It's like saying the BLM protesters openly welcomed looters.

Yup, I don't completely agree with the protest, but I agree with their right to protest. Also, a couple Confederate flags doesn't mean they're all racist. The same way not all BLM protestors are opportunistic jobless looters. There needs to be a happy middle ground.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Lol. Wexit is not a thing. I live in Calgary, and I find people out easy massively exaggerate it. Literally the only time I've heard about wexit, was from people in Ontario.
Well the gofundme organizer - Tamara Lich, directly from her Maverick Party page...
Following the federal election in 2019 and believing the west deserves better, Tamara became Regional Coordinator for Wexit in the South Eastern Alberta area, eventually joining the interim board for Wexit Alberta. After seeing a successful merger between Wexit Alberta and the Freedom Conservative party to create the Wildrose Independence Party...

So :shrug:

Reactions: Laphroaig

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Well the gofundme organizer - Tamara Lich, directly from her Maverick Party page...
Following the federal election in 2019 and believing the west deserves better, Tamara became Regional Coordinator for Wexit in the South Eastern Alberta area, eventually joining the interim board for Wexit Alberta. After seeing a successful merger between Wexit Alberta and the Freedom Conservative party to create the Wildrose Independence Party...

So :shrug:
Nah. Exclusively heard and said in Ontario

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Im leaving from East end and need to go to Gatineau, any chance I make it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad