Value of: Trevor Zegras this offseason

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Might not change his detractors' opinions, but it has now come to light that his 12 games at the start of the year he was actually playing hurt, with the same type of LBI that sidelined Couture.
Nah now they’ll just call him injury prone lol

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
On Habs podcast they were suggesting Jets first, Mailloux and Anderson for Zegras?

You prob need jets 1st for us to take anderson contract

And mailloux isn’t the type of right handed shot that would appeal to us…. Nor do we want his questionable character

I mean serious question do you think that offer makes any sense at all from Anaheim perspective?

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
On Habs podcast they were suggesting Jets first, Mailloux and Anderson for Zegras?
After zegras injury he was ppg, and our best forward…. And he has taken steps in the right direction defensively.

I know habs fans are going to be unbearable during world championships watching zegras play, but please just keep it on your boards… there is essentially nothing you have that we would realistically want outside of 5th+, Reinbacher + or slaf

Think what it would take for a team to get caufield from you, and then continue to add and that’s what we’d want

Middlestat got a top young rhd
Gauthier got a top young rhd + 2nd rounder

Last edited:
Reactions: Rec T

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
This thread will never die. Every time Z is pointless in a game, takes a penalty, or some Habs fan podcast speculates the Ducks should trade him for nothing it will get bumped.

Last edited:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
This thread will never die. Every time Z is pointless in a game, takes a penalty, or some Habs fan podcast speculates the Ducks should trade him for nothing it will get bumped.
It’s bout to get 10x worse when a healthy zegras is playing with zegras at WC

They might even offer Winnipeg 1st + Harris

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Anyone thinking that is close to fair value should be embarrassed. I know a lot of hab fans have been going on for years that Anderson is worth a 1st+ and maybe that brainwashed you, but that guy has literally negative value.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
After zegras injury he was ppg, and our best forward…. And he has taken steps in the right direction defensively.

I know habs fans are going to be unbearable during world championships watching zegras play, but please just keep it on your boards… there is essentially nothing you have that we would realistically want outside of 5th+, Reinbacher + or slaf

Think what it would take for a team to get caufield from you, and then continue to add and that’s what we’d want

Middlestat got a top young rhd
Gauthier got a top young rhd + 2nd rounder
That was a waste of time reading

• Haha
Reactions: SmokeyDuck

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
That was a waste of time reading
3B5900A1-4B05-420E-9949-D26299C39614.jpeg

Your offer was trash, just like most Montreal offers…. Stop listening to biased podcast and bringing it to trade boards when it’s obviously a terrible offer.

Why even bring it to main boards if you didn’t want to discuss it? At that point just seems like you are trolling

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
That's a fair offer. I would trade the 5OA for Zegras standalone. I think we need see through Reinbacher's development. But if there is a better RHD option at #5, then i would trade Reinbacher for Zegras.
I’m not even sure Reinbacher gets it done…. We can just take a rhd at our pick with similar upside and not give up one of our top players

I don’t see a realistic trade for zegras right now

I think the teams play once he returned and his individual play is too important going forward.

He’s the heart and soul of the roster, he’s the energy when the team comes out flat.

He seems like a guy that is willing to put into the work to prove haters wrong and improve his 2way game while still being a force offensively.

Coachs/GM may be hard on him, but that’s because they think there is so much more room for him to grow as a player

Last edited:
Reactions: lwvs84

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I’m not even sure Reinbacher gets it done…. We can just take a rhd at our pick with similar upside and not give up one of our top players
Why is Zegras always in the trade threads? Is there a reason for this? Does he want out of Anaheim? Does Anaheim want him out?

If he wants out (or there are issues), you won't get better than a 5OA or Reinbacher for trade offers.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Why is Zegras always in the trade threads? Is there a reason for this? Does he want out of Anaheim? Does Anaheim want him out?

If he wants out (or there are issues), you won't get better than a 5OA or Reinbacher for trade offers.
Cause he’s a click bait name …. Nothing from Anaheim side has shown he’s available.

And the gm and coach seem to like him a lot, they just think he has a lot more ceiling as a player to grow to.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee

He isn’t lol. Ducks fans never bring him up. It’s Habs fans 90% of the time.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad