Player Discussion Trevor Zegras : Part III

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Not sure where else to put this, but thought it was funny:

1665589344864.png

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He didn't want to show up his best friend last night. lol. That likely was one of his worst games as a Duck.

Anyway, was much better at MSG and even scored a nice goal. Would have had an assist as well that night if Rico was not off to a sluggish start, missed a golden opportunity.

Oct 18, 2011
I hope ownership is fine with the cost of not extending him before the season because it's going to be high

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The lack of assists are from his line-mates lack of finish, he is making some great passes. If Toronto didn’t Toronto he would have had an assist on the Vatrano goal, had won the face off which he was doing all night.

That look on his face in the 3rd he was pissed , need more of that from the entire team. Likely had his best game of the season so far.

Also , 7 for 1 on FO, 88% .

Last edited:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

It was a pretty obvious spear to the groin at the time, supposed to be an automatic 5 and a game misconduct if it lands. Even attempting it and not making contact is a double minor.

For some reason the spear to the groin is pretty much always called as a slash though.

Reactions: bsu

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
I love the kid, but it's only a matter of time before Z gets hurt bad in retaliation for some of his antics. As I've said before, I love gritty (not dirty) play, but you better know how to defend yourself (or at least have someone on your team that can do it for you). We all know thats not the case at this time. Z is playing with fire.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I'm telling you. He loves playing the Heel. I think the more he gets boo'd by opposing fans, the more he relishes it.

He's got some Corey Perry in him. Unfortunately he doesn't have Perry's size.
He's definitely a pest.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad