Injury Report: Trevor van Riemsdyk (now he underwent wrist surgery?)

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Just terrible for his development. Hopefully he doesn't miss significant time and comes back stronger.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Kind of crazy how quickly he became an important contributor to this team.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
This sucks big time. But trying to look at this from a positive perspective, I look at this as an opportunity for a young guy to develop and will be better for the team down the road. Lets see how much depth we really do have down in Rockford.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
The interesting thing is they say they are going to bring up a Forward and D man? My guess is Mcneil or TT and Brennan or dahlback. I would like to see TT and Brennan if it was me.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The interesting thing is they say they are going to bring up a Forward and D man? My guess is Mcneil or TT and Brennan or dahlback. I would like to see TT and Brennan if it was me.

McNeill injured his knee

I would prefer to see Danault at this point given his strong play in camp and TT being used by Q on 4th line or something isn't what I want to see

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
Oof, that's terrible news. Hope he has a speedy recovery. He's been a real bright spot this season.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
McNeill injured his knee

I would prefer to see Danault at this point given his strong play in camp and TT being used by Q on 4th line or something isn't what I want to see

I would slot him on the line 3 teows, Saad, Hossa, Kane, Richards, Steeg, Bickell Shaw TT. With Kurger, Smith, Carcillo/Morin on the 4th line.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Disappointing to have this happen to him. Hopefully he'll be 100% when he returns.

A few possible positives though:
-We give a young dman like Dahlbeck a reasonable amount of time to get acclimated to the NHL.
-We may have enough room to bring up Danault, TT, or McNeil (once he recovers).

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Just feel bad for TvR to have this happen, but at the same time, hopefully it happening now and ONLY being 2-3 months will allow him to return and get back into form ahead of the final playoff push.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad