Confirmed with Link: Trevor van Riemsdyk 1 year 800k

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
What kind of crazy shit is GMBM cooking up? We have 4 NHL caliber RD. And one or two that can play in NHL. And those two don’t want to be stuck as leaders in Hershey (just like Lewington didn’t). Lewington wanted out so bad that he took a two way contract. I don’t know. But there has to be something coming. And I don’t think it is Jensen. He fits Lavi system well. But that is the only thing that makes sense. Unless we now move Schultz but nobody likes that deal.
All of the noteworthy D prospects in Hershey play the left side.

RVACapsFan

May 31, 2018
What kind of crazy shit is GMBM cooking up? We have 4 NHL caliber RD. And one or two that can play in NHL. And those two don’t want to be stuck as leaders in Hershey (just like Lewington didn’t). Lewington wanted out so bad that he took a two way contract. I don’t know. But there has to be something coming. And I don’t think it is Jensen. He fits Lavi system well. But that is the only thing that makes sense. Unless we now move Schultz but nobody likes that deal.
I think Carlson, Schultz and Jensen are the RHD with TVR as the 7th, since we really dont have any other RHD in the system.

At LHD, it’s Dillon, Orlov and presumptively Siegenthaler. Does Fehervary start the season in Hershey? Do we move Siegenthaler’s RFA rights before the season and slot MF in as the 3rd pair LHD? Not sure he needs another year in the AHL.

Reactions: AussieCapsFan

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

Well....Lewington wanted out because the Caps didnt think of him as an NHL player. He was behind no fewer than 2 and as many as 4 other defensemen on the depth chart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad