Injury Report: Trevor Moore out indefinitely with a concussion

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I don't remember when he was hit, then again I didn't watch the entire Canes game, was it clean or dirty?

I don't think he played the Canes game

That's too bad because he actually plays a bit physical

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Too bad. He's had a really tough year. Hopefully he is back soon. Get well.

If he can play like his old self, hes a really good spark plug.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Poor kid. It's going to take him a long while to get back in playing shape given his style of play.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
That's a tough break for a guy who plays that kind of rambunctious style. He should be sat out as long as possible to avoid those post concussion syndrome cases.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
When was this?

I think we'll go the whole season utilizing enough LTIR space to avoid trading away anyone.

Moore's contract is small enough him on LTIR with someone else up is a net negative. IIRC we had 1 game with nobody(other than Horton and Clarkson) on LTIR between Marner and Johnsson's injuries. Moore was injured, and perhaps on LTIR(they didn't put him on right away) but we still had to go to a 21 man roster for that 1 game.

We'd have to get someone Hyman+ level contract(2.25+) injured before Johnsson comes back or it's the same thing.

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
Tough news for him. Concussions are no walk in the park, rehab wise. Get well soon, Trevor.

Not a huge impact to the roster, though, since the bottom 6 has been in a blender all season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad