• $3

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • $3.5

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

False Start

May 8, 2018
All hope was lost and a strong wrist shot from afar got through.

Keep up that kind of game. Definitely woke up the team a little. Appreciate it.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
All hope was lost and a strong wrist shot from afar got through.

Keep up that kind of game. Definitely woke up the team a little. Appreciate it.

And he played great the rest of the game after that. His line had sustained pressured. He was first man in and tied the puck up in the defensive zone on the play that led to the first Marchand goal. He had a very good game

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Need more of the Freddy we saw in the second half of the game. That version can make a difference for the team. The guy from earlier on wasn’t engaged and invested enough. Hopefully he builds off of this and gets stronger as the series goes on.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Need more of the Freddy we saw in the second half of the game. That version can make a difference for the team. The guy from earlier on wasn’t engaged and invested enough. Hopefully he builds off of this and gets stronger as the series goes on.
He reminds me of Coyle in a way. He’s young. If it somehow clicks, he can be a player. If…….

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
He reminds me of Coyle in a way. He’s young. If it somehow clicks, he can be a player. If…….
Very much like Coyle in his game if Coyle was also willing and able to drop the gloves. They'll likely give him that 3C role Coyle held down to here.

What's his next contract look like though? Coyle-ish?

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Very happy he finally broke through in the playoffs. Going to need that same thing this series if we are going to advance

Reactions: CDJ

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
?????? - Frederic - Brazeau could be your 3rd line for half a decade.

I'm glad JVR is playing much better in the post season than he was in is last 30 games or so of the regular season.

Next season, that spot could be a key upgrade for the Bruins. Maybe they'll stick in-house and resign Boqvist to give that line an element of speed to go along with the size or maybe they go with another big bodied forward like Joshua, who will be a little more expensive.

Reactions: BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I'm glad JVR is playing much better in the post season than he was in is last 30 games or so of the regular season.

Next season, that spot could be a key upgrade for the Bruins. Maybe they'll stick in-house and resign Boqvist to give that line an element of speed to go along with the size or maybe they go with another big bodied forward like Joshua, who will be a little more expensive.

When I was thinking about who could they get from outside for that spot and Joshua was the first name that came to mind.

He's not coming cheap. But I don't see Matt Beleskey there either. He'd be coming in to do what he does now in the same role. Not come here and expect to play further up the line-up. Not saying he can't, but I don't think that would be the expectation that he's being acquired because they think there is a lot more there.

I also think there may be 25+ teams in on him this summer. He's approaching unicorn status.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
?????? - Frederic - Brazeau could be your 3rd line for half a decade.
I am a big fan of Duran - I got him in HFL Sim and have seen him live a handful of games and he’s got a little of that intersection of skill and tough/grit/onery

He does shoot right though

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I would think long and hard about moving him up to the second line and bumping down the useless Zacha. Would put Beecher on the third in Freddy's spot and then let Zacha center the 4th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad