GDT: Traverse City 2019 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I think it was Dmowski coming back towards the bench that said 'that was a sick f***ing pass' from Kravtsov.

Fox and Robertson were outstanding. The defense was just better. Henriksson was really good.

Hopefully Rykov is alright. It didn't look that good and I don't remember seeing him again.

Creepingjeff

Mar 4, 2016
A much more fun game to attend than the last one. Fox was the best player on the ice. The forwards that stuck out the most were Jones and Elmer. They were consistently good on the ice.

The defense stopped being fancy in their own end and it paid off big time.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I think it was Dmowski coming back towards the bench that said 'that was a sick ****ing pass' from Kravtsov.

Fox and Robertson were outstanding. The defense was just better. Henriksson was really good.

Hopefully Rykov is alright. It didn't look that good and I don't remember seeing him again.
Yeah I thought it was Dmowski also

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
If Rykov was walking after the game that’s a good sign.

Can anyone tell me who the last Ranger defenseman was who had 5 points in the entire tournament? Fix had 5 in one game.

I like what I’m hearing about Henriksson. I’d still send him back to Europe, he’s so young and Hartford will be jam packed.

Reactions: bl02

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Dominating this tourney doesn’t mean a ton but it’s good to see. I have a hunch Fox may end up better than DeAngelo and the Rangers like him better

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
If Rykov was walking after the game that’s a good sign.

Can anyone tell me who the last Ranger defenseman was who had 5 points in the entire tournament? Fix had 5 in one game.

I like what I’m hearing about Henriksson. I’d still send him back to Europe, he’s so young and Hartford will be jam packed.

Yeah it seems like he was a 2-3 year play and trying to force him to NA after one good small tourney would be ill advised.

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Anybody else worried that Kaapo's "illness" might be related to his diabetes and celiac diseases? If he doesn't play Monday I'll be really concerned honestly.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I dunno ..so far my biggest takeaways was how impressed I've been with henriksson and reunanen

Haven't watched their highlights at Traverse and have just seen their highlights via YouTube from their past performances.

Odds in your opinion Henriksson in particularly can make the Hartford lineup and also wher do you think Reunannan ends up if he continues to impress?

One more for you seeing I didn't see the game, is there any doubt in your mind that Fox makes the big club's roster from the onset or do you think there is a slight chance he might start in Hartford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad