Francis Wathier
Patrick Watling
Matt Finn

CHL
Matt Rupert (London – OHL)
Carter Verhaeghe (Niagara – OHL)
Cody Donaghey (Quebec – QMJHL)

Tyler Biggs*

Finn will be a great dman in a few years, possible captain imo. Just give him a few years.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
They released the squads that will play in Toronto and Ottawa tomorrow.

Let's just say the Ottawa lineup is pretty bad. Like... bad.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Ottawa lineup:

ByQu1r5CUAAH3P4.jpg

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Best player in last nights game: Kadri
Best player in tonight game: JVR

Our Ottawa split-squad is brutal.

I'm going to the game. Should be a brutal game. I haven't seen the Leafs lose to many in Ottawa... so I'm fully prepared for a bad night.

Hopefully Rielly and Holland drink their red bulls, they'll need it.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
boy - they aren't even giving Ottawa-Leafs a chance, are they?
(sigh) I want to watch Dutch - but then I want to see a good game. this is tough.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I'm going to the game. Should be a brutal game. I haven't seen the Leafs lose to many in Ottawa... so I'm fully prepared for a bad night.

Hopefully Rielly and Holland drink their red bulls, they'll need it.

Well we'll see who performs. I have a feeling they want to see how these guys do while under heavy pressure and without a lot of good guys on the team (everyone, including Rielly, Holland and Frattin, have something to prove for themselves). This shows whose deserves it and will face adversity through tough stretches or injuries.

It's like throwing someone into the deep and of the pool and can see who can swim and whose just been relying on other people for success. Look at the roster again and you'll see it's all guys that have performed above expectations so far; they want to see if they are actually performing very well or it's just a fluke.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
TSN4 has the game in Toronto, while TSN5 has the game in Ottawa.

Also, about the lopsided rosters, you will likely see the same thing with Ottawa. Their top players will play the game in Ottawa, while their young guys/bubble players will come here

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
TSN4 was blacked out here once the game started :rant:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

Would rather see the youngsters play in these games with the vets fighting for roster spots .. I assume the vets will round into form as the season approaches

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
TSN4 was blacked out here once the game started :rant:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

Would rather see the youngsters play in these games with the vets fighting for roster spots .. I assume the vets will round into form as the season approaches

Of course it was. It was a regional game. TSN has no rights to show game nationally.

WestCoastLeafs

I beleaf
Jun 10, 2013
Kadri, JVR, Kessel, Lupul and Nylander all in the lineup for Toronto game -- should be interesting to see how the lines get set up.

Nylander probably at centre again, but a few different possibilities for how to split up wingers. I might try JVR-Kadri-Lupul and xxx-Nylander-Kessel.

mikebel111*

Kadri, JVR, Kessel, Lupul and Nylander all in the lineup for Toronto game -- should be interesting to see how the lines get set up.

Nylander probably at centre again, but a few different possibilities for how to split up wingers. I might try JVR-Kadri-Lupul and xxx-Nylander-Kessel.

Nylander didn't play centre in the game, so no not "again", more like "hopefully he gets a chance at centre"

WestCoastLeafs

I beleaf
Jun 10, 2013
Nylander didn't play centre in the game, so no not "again", more like "hopefully he gets a chance at centre"

Oops I bought into the lines in yesterday's pre-game thread :rolly:

Taking another look at roster Santorelli's there too - so probably Nylander stays on wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad