Proposal: Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsonjack87

Jan 22, 2008
Hicksville,New York
We could use more right handed forwards so I say that we trade Anthony Beauvillier & Jean-Francois Berube to the Calgary Flames for Kris Versteeg & then we trade Alan Quine & Shane Prince to the Winnipeg Jets for Blake Wheeler.

If any more Prospects need to be included in those potential trades,then let me know.

Last edited:

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
We could use more right handed forwards so I say that we trade Anthony Beauvillier & Jean-Francois Berube to the Calgary Flames for Kris Versteeg & then we trade Alan Quine & Shane Prince to the Winnipeg Jets for Blake Wheeler.

If any more Prospects need to be included in those potential trades,then let me know.

Versteeg is one of the most over-rated players in the past 5 years. No, you keep Beauvillier. Wheeler will cost you more than two tweener AHLers.

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal

Is that a joke? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad