Proposal: Trade Talk #68

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
How many added draft picks will it take to get him there?

Whether it’s him or someone else, something will need to be sacrificed. However, once all the additional draft picks come in between now and the TDL, there should be a surplus from which they can draw without too much inconvenience.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
legorocks99 is suggesting Zadina for Drouin. I was wondering if Zadina for Gallagher would be a better fit for both teams. I guess you might have to add something, maybe not, but Yzerman might be interested in a character vet for his team to take a step forward, he might bet Gallagher returns to his usual play.

Reactions: Wats

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
legorocks99 is suggesting Zadina for Drouin. I was wondering if Zadina for Gallagher would be a better fit for both teams. I guess you might have to add something, maybe not, but Yzerman might be interested in a character vet for his team to take a step forward, he might bet Gallagher returns to his usual play.
I would be leery of a team dumping a high pick so quick

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I'd do it for Drouin. For Gally, you know there's an NHL GM out there who'll pay top dollar for his character!

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Where Arizona is concerned... Drouin is essentially a wash if he stays in MTL. If he puts together a good season next year, hope for a pick at the deadline. If he doesn't, he's a UFA and we can move on.

Gallagher on the other hand... his contract will handcuff the Habs for the next five years. He's absolutely the guy to go to Arizona. Unless some team thinks he can find his form, he's going to be untradeable very soon. I don't care if he's a leader, this team needs flexibility.

Reactions: EquabaleAce

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He's a player I'd want to have around MSL. Him and KK. Think of what people were saying about Caufield earlier this season. Worth the risk.

This whole MSL cures all thing has become a caricature unto itself. No one knows if whatever he’s done is sustainable. Small sample size infatuation, a staple fuel of HF.

Let’s see what MSL does with KK’s hero, Armia. I think we can all safely guess what that’s going to be — a whole lot of nothing. Some players are just who they are.

That said, I’ll welcome any sustainable improvement that a player experiences. Too early to tell.

Reactions: Goalfield22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad