Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Because it's a PR push, the team is trying to get ahead of things the same way they did with everything else. Just like we heard Garrioch last night, "The ball is now in Stone's court...". The team is trying to put the decision and fallback on him. PR101
Yup.

Pure PR spin.

Reactions: OttawaSenators11

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Because it's a PR push, the team is trying to get ahead of things the same way they did with everything else. Just like we heard Garrioch last night, "The ball is now in Stone's court...". The team is trying to put the decision and fallback on him. PR101

I'm hoping that Duchene on the way out has made Melnyk/Dorion increase their offer to get Stone to stay, but you're probably right.

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Agree

Gong show status has been reached months ago though

Shows how management care about the state of the franchise and the players themselves
On the radio they mentioned that the reason they are not resting players is because they are trying to give the impression that Ottawa can still sign them, hence give us your best offers now. If the Sens sat all 3 out it shows they have given up and GMs around the league will lowball even further knowing the Sens are even more desperate.

Artanis

Dec 1, 2011
Ottawa
If Winnipeg isn’t willing to part with either of of Vesa, Ros, in the case of Stone and Duchene or Appleton in the case of Dzingel they can kick rocks. God I hate that team and I do even more now with their low ball offers. I have way more faith in Nashville paying the piper.

Yeah Jets + Isle fans are pretty annoying to have chats with.
"Take my garbage for your top line players"

Reactions: Clayonator

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
On the radio they mentioned that the reason they are not resting players is because they are trying to give the impression that Ottawa can still sign them, hence give us your best offers now. If the Sens sat all 3 out it shows they have given up and GMs around the league will lowball even further knowing the Sens are even more desperate.
These guys really believe people buy their bs don't they.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Interesting if true, I could see it (especially if it’s the Preds)

Duchene open to trade-and-sign — The Fourth Period

That would be a great situation for the Senators.

We still won't get full value, because there will probably be a very limited amount of teams Duchene is willing to sign with, and a limited amount willing to pay him what he wants in conjunction with giving up assets, but it likely ensures the Senators walk away with enough for this situation to not be a disaster.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Things have been slowly cut to the bone over a long period of time. Just ask any CTC staff member. This is an orchestrated emaciation that began when we were still selling out most nights.

It's a con.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad