Rumor: Trade Rumors and Proposals Thread | Ken Holland, There's Nowhere to Run to, Nowhere to Hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Will you be posting on the new teams board ? If so it's a win win .

Yeah enjoy the 20 next years of Oilers trying to sell you on their next Jordan Eberle tier franchise savior. I'm sure that'll be great.

Matheson will probably still be around too asking even more senile questions.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah enjoy the 20 next years of Oilers trying to sell you on their next Jordan Eberle tier franchise savior. I'm sure that'll be great.

Okay well enjoy yourself away from the Oilers

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Will you be posting on the new teams board ? If so it's a win win .
marah.gif

Okay well enjoy yourself away from the Oilers

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
Interesting comments by Dreger. He pretty much flat out said when other teams were asked, they said the Oilers were too easy to play against.

He said if Tippett is not willing to demand that and enforce that then it’s up to management to find someone who will.
but everyone wants Kassian gone

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010

do expect him not being there to piss off the players

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
I agree. If that wasn't the case, we'd be seeing Holland scrambling making terrible trades etc right now. At least that gives me some comfort
My problem with that is, it's John Tavares all over again. Either could leave last minute and this franchise is screwed.

I'm not popular in this opinion but I honestly would move them both this off season if we miss the playoffs. At max I'd wait till their final year and have a contract ready for them to sign at 8am on July 1 a year early and if they don't sign then you move em.

As a fan I any them to be the 2 lifting that cup here but I also know if there's a chance they take off the package coming back could set this franchise up to turn around quick rather than the 5-10 years that would follow if we lost then for nothing.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
My problem with that is, it's John Tavares all over again. Either could leave last minute and this franchise is screwed.

I'm not popular in this opinion but I honestly would move them both this off season if we miss the playoffs. At max I'd wait till their final year and have a contract ready for them to sign at 8am on July 1 a year early and if they don't sign then you move em.

As a fan I any them to be the 2 lifting that cup here but I also know if there's a chance they take off the package coming back could set this franchise up to turn around quick rather than the 5-10 years that would follow if we lost then for nothing.

The owner says no.

So that's kind the end of that discussion.

If McDavid and Draisaitl are unhappy, then you make them happy.

Rafters

Aug 10, 2003
Medicine Hat
Visit site
What’s the analytics on the Seattle goalies.. just curious as BOTH Grub and Drieg numbers look bad, it’s it a systems thing or low sv% on quality shot kinda thing. Can’t see them wanting to keep both guys at those contracts moving forward. I thought Drieger could of been an Oiler option in the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad